• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Methoxphenidine and diphenidine
I have always been interested in the classic and more exotic dissos of the past decades but haven't had a chance to use many, no matter where I look, maybe just my luck, may be paranoia getting in the way.

I've found MXP and DPH to be similar in effects, potency and all with subtle differences. Dosages that normally work for me are in the 80-110mg range, they set in after about an hour or more depending on stomach content and last for around 4h. MXP alwys seems to have stronger onset and more intensity whereas diphenidine takes a more extensive slower path. There is a lot of body tingle and some visual lag.

Diphenidine seems to be re-dosable whereas MXP is not, not sure if it's worth it either way, but 2x 50mg DPH separated by 30min seems to go on steady and last longer.

Both are enhanced by CB agonists and AMT (only taken it up to 25mg) seems to work in synergy but can make it a bit tedious (pay attention to AMT onset and duration though)
60mg diphenidine + 30mg codeine seemed to have a mild sedating effect with a strange feeling that could have been either nausea or euphoria, nothing great though. Had the mother of the worst headaches the following day, be careful.

When I started using the two they would take me to a place where everything is alien and everything I do is based on a vague instinct, my every thought seemed fragile and cloudy, my every action full of uncertainty and fear of losing control, yet not unpleasant at all. Maybe it is how babies feel when they are growing up and getting familiar with all this.
After a while you kind of get used to it and develop this other self that awakens during the trip and takes care of your life, this childish silly alter ego :)

Taking a shower and writing music seem like rewarding and intense things to do, however there is much confusion. Maybe I like that kind of music.
All in all these drugs helped me a lot with my issues and deserve much much love and respect.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts..
I've found MXP to synergise with cannabis very strongly. I get the feelings of MXP like the room spinning around me while weed adds CEVs too. Also I find I don't need music because all the songs are available in my memory.

aMT and MXP that combo sounds nuts.
(04-10-2014, 05:27 PM)Fibonacci Wrote: I've found MXP to synergise with cannabis very strongly. I get the feelings of MXP like the room spinning around me while weed adds CEVs too. Also I find I don't need music because all the songs are available in my memory.

aMT and MXP that combo sounds nuts.

Yes, cannabinoids do give a fun bizzare push. To be honest I haven't used AMT in high doses,so I can't relate to many peoples experiences, but at low side it does the job for me (IIRC about 20mg AMT and 50-70mg MXP)
Forgot to mention that piracetam seemed to reduce the experience with MXP, (as maybe it should, only ever dosed both compounds together mildly) however there have been some anecdotal reports of nootropics enhancing cyclohexylamine dissos.
Methoxy remains the only class of substance I've not tried. 

I've two free BB pellets and I'm actually scared of them. Maybe the whole disso thing scares me.

Never before been concerned about any chemical. But whenever I see these two pills waiting in the tin, they just look like a couple of coins with which to pay the ferryman to hades.
Mxp is good if you don't mind leaving you mind behind!lol. It can really take you there if you know what I mean!I to agree that smoking creates a synergy between the two!mxp is a must have experience!I too was scared of this drug as I've never done any other dissociatives!it's a good one I'l give it that!
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily
I've tried both a few times and found neither pleasure able. MXP overdose nearly had me sectioned, my own fault. I saw some Amazing things too, mind, and can see why people could enjoy but they're not for me.
only tried MXP. once with etizolam which was quite pleasant, but the two times it was on it's own we're pretty unpleasant. first time mood just spiralled about 2-3 hrs and got weirdly depressed. second time got very scattered and anxious. couldn't find anything to do with myself so i ended up pacing about the house for an hour or so before going for a walk which cleared my head.

I found this odd because I have plenty of experience with two other disso's. i've even holed a few times, so i'm not unfamiliar with the dissociative headspace. something in particular with MXP that doesn't sit well with me.
Might make that my sig, all the cool kids have one.
(08-10-2014, 08:42 PM)Skree Wrote: I've tried both a few times and found neither pleasure able. MXP overdose nearly had me sectioned, my own fault. I saw some Amazing things too, mind, and can see why people could enjoy but they're not for me.

i can see why that with this drug it could be very easy to lose the plot!and depending on where you are it could end very badly!im glad to hear you are safe and well!be careful in future!

be safe and much love
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily
Tried MXP once and it shall remain once.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter