• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Members Artwork
[Image: 0300022e_zpsm9xghdmj.jpg]
[Image: 03000215_zpsyoplxddt.jpg]
[Image: IMG_13455658434043_zpsroqa14ui.jpeg]
[Image: IMG-20140111-WA0000-1_zpslxomlb4n.jpg]
[Image: 943280_10200943288799904_1735945750_n.jpg]
Those are some of my humble doodles for you to look at.
The last picture is actually one of my gcse pieces I did based on addiction and trainspotting back when I was 16. Its 6ft wide and 4ft tall and took 5 hours to complete.
Hope you guys like them. If so I have loads more to share! X
They tried to assassinate the ideas of the 1960's, but here we are protesting, taking psychedelics and dismantling ideologies and social constructs again.
A few stimmed doodled from the 'Flap Pad' I keep on my desk/in my pocket most of the time for those "get those thoughts down quick" drawing ideas.

[Image: f5TIqRe.jpg]
[Image: jQIH8af.jpg]
[Image: 3DtUbTd.jpg]
[Image: msM8UAJ.jpg]
[Image: SAAOvFM.jpg]

--UDPATE--
Did this drawing of my late grandfather as a birthday gift to my mother.
[Image: RbvUlBR.jpg]
[Image: j8rN4Qp.jpg]
[Image: EP0cMqo.png?1]
not my personak work but I seen it half wat though compleartion.  Looks so much better in real life.  I klow what ity says to me but hope fully I will speak to the artist anf get her vuiew
Psychedelic  Slut....

Cosmic Traveler.Independant ?Thinker.Drug AddictXX
(07-01-2016, 03:14 PM)Charisma Wrote: not my personak work but I seen it half wat though compleartion.  Looks so much better in real life.  I klow what ity says to me but hope fully I will speak to the artist anf get her vuiew

Is it a blank canvas?
This.....is real life
will put up finished bits on paper and walls when i find my pen drive. i also spray bikes,pcs which is art to me ill paint anything.

custom case ,paintwork

[Image: 2X8R3Qy]

sketch to go on railway bridge
[Image: IAhdQRR]

custom paintwork
[Image: oWgCW25]

Because the links are too fucky / much effort. Here's a link to my latest and greatest pieces (IMO) in an imgur album. Enjoy

Warnings & Drawings: Artwork from a Dangerous, Chemically Volatile Place - imgur.com

Graphic Design & Digital Artwork - Here's a few pieces of graphic design, some I did for college (ie. advertisement visuals, but fun & colourful not the usual drudgery of advertising) and some just for fun.
[Image: EP0cMqo.png?1]
https://40.media.tumblr.com/947b7cb9cd39...o1_540.jpg
something i finished back in sixth form
i have to admit my art's taken a more conceptual [[bullshit]] turn in recent years and doesn't lend itself very well to photography (also hardly making any when you're on a course for exactly that thanks to mental health doesn't help) so I'll mostly link older work from ages 16-18

https://40.media.tumblr.com/8d5a60a0a40f...1_1280.jpg

https://41.media.tumblr.com/8f588364bf99...o1_540.png

and here's a cat i drew to summarise how i was feeling mid-breakdown in my first year of uni :^) 

[Image: tumblr_nywyiy7VJu1v0xhm8o1_540.jpg]

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter