• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Members Artwork
A tube and a tie? Partys and a career. The socially acceptable and the Fuck what society thinks. A struggle to each side which one to choose? Both hold your heart but the decission has had each of us torn at one time or another. Like this one eyebrows, let me know if I read it wrong.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
[Image: Ticklyfiddle.jpg]

also
(04-07-2013, 03:22 AM)Knothing Wrote: A tube and a tie? Partys and a career. The socially acceptable and the Fuck what society thinks. A struggle to each side which one to choose? Both hold your heart but the decission has had each of us torn at one time or another. Like this one eyebrows, let me know if I read it wrong.
Weren't much too it, I just wanted to create a contrast between the left/right characters. There wasn't an element of social commentary (at least consciously)...
[Image: EP0cMqo.png?1]
Well, lately I've been trying out copious amounts of oil colours on canvas board, cos usually my backgrounds are a bit suspect and thought this might be a way to learn. Here are two examples.
[Image: oluhikd.jpg]
And another try...
[Image: dnMJKTH.jpg]
But also haven't played with black acrylic on paper for a bit, so here's one from a series I did on couples today...
[Image: avUuefe.jpg]
Once upon a time there were three bears. Now there are thousands. You be the judge.
Slippers they are quite lovely!!
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

[Image: 0k6yBNel.jpg]

This is today's art challenge with @Xochipilli...a ten minute out-of-focus pastel, water & finger sketch of a grumpy cat...
This.....is real life
[Image: rLtphto.jpg]
Sheep in black and white

Brilliant!
This.....is real life
[Image: VJhWvZc.jpg]

[Image: AgEZnUZ.jpg]
Don't want regrets, going to try my best
But I'm only a man doing what I can
And I'll go forth with these words in my hand, in my hand.
*Bumps thread with an amazing piece of drunk artwork

[Image: l72cQ8g.png]
idk

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter