• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Members Artwork
[Image: wbx1Gvb.jpg]
This.....is real life
Love that tra! Just freaked the fuck out of me, lol. But I like :D
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
The figure looks sad, like "she?" was caught off guard by something and not sure how to cope. There is a certain gentleness to the face and at the same time she seems surprised as if she is about to respond to something. The colors and swirls seem to also convey a feeling as well. Of course it could be quickly drawn and I'm overthinking it. Everyone see this stuff differently but I really like it.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
Halo of blonde hair, a worried angel.

Have you made the effort to listen to your subconscious today? 'Your sake' breakz are as amazing as line times or pin mins.

I thought it might have been a hoodie or her aura. Looks like it may be hair under that and in front of her face. Think I'm going to have fun staring at this after a couple of 25-B blotters. But that will be laters in the week. Going without anything until Friday, including alcohol.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
What material is that tralala? Oil pastel??
[Image: EP0cMqo.png?1]
(03-06-2013, 10:34 PM)Eyebrows Wrote: What material is that tralala? Oil pastel??

I think so!
I did it a few years ago & just had to go downstairs to check...oil pastels are my favourite & usual medium, but it doesn't look or feel like oil pastels close up, but it must have been, but with a lot of wash over the top. It was done on a piece of hardboard with plasticky covering, so that's had some bearing I guess.

I reckon your range of 'Sorry I....(insert excuse)' will be a winner in the shops!
This.....is real life
Some of my shit.

[Image: hUCy8j0.jpg]

[Image: ew8Cpl0.jpg]

[Image: 7Hm1Ydy.jpg]
Few I did tonight

[Image: FrownusMcBrownus.jpg]

[Image: Bangerous.jpg]

[Image: Floatyvans.jpg]

I PROMISE TO SET MY SCANNER UP TOMORROW
[Image: EP0cMqo.png?1]
No working scanner as of yet, but here's one I did today: