• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Members Artwork
Updated with a few drawings I did tonight and a few old ones I already had on my BotoPhucket account.

[Image: DonaldDerp.jpg]

[Image: CameraZOOM-20130530233901546.jpg~original]

[Image: DSC06682.jpg]

[Image: CameraZOOM-20130204201953847.jpg]

[Image: DSC06732.jpg~original]

[Image: DSC06710.jpg]

[Image: CameraZOOM-20130530213634805.jpg]
[Image: EP0cMqo.png?1]
One for all the etizolam lovers:

[Image: Benz-Os.jpg~original]

[Image: GashmanRingSting.jpg]

Nothing spectacular, just playing around with the shape tools in MS Paint:
[Image: MMCHOKLIT.png~original]

Appreciation of the female form :)
[Image: classybird.jpg]

And an old pic of some sexually suggestive-looking sauce-bottles I found in my notebook
[Image: SPM_A0010.jpg]
And who doesn't appreciate the female form; well, yeah, teh male gays perhaps :D

Might want watch comparing rape to shouting surprise, lol. Although, doing better than Nick Ross (of crimewatch fame) who supposedly and seriously compared it to stealing a laptop :/

But a nice collection of what I assume are frazzled imaginative scribbles and ponderings :D
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
(30-05-2013, 11:56 PM)Eyebrows Wrote: [Image: CameraZOOM-20130530233901546.jpg~original]

Pure, unadulterated class +1 *rofl*
“It doesn't matter who you vote for, the Government always gets in” - Graffiti slogan
[Image: swirly.jpg~original]

[Image: Fuckedup.jpg~original]
Eyebrows, those are a visual feast!
Zip zop zoobidy bop
(01-06-2013, 11:35 AM)Alnitak Wrote: Eyebrows, those are a visual feast!

Thanks, really appreciate the feedback. Nice to know that people enjoy 'em as it gives me more incentive to take more drugs and draw more twaddle.

Here's one I did this morning. Enjoy
Also just dropped another load of 6-apb so should bang out a few more catastropieces tonight. thumbup

[Image: DSC06801.jpg~original]
Dearest Eyebrows,

I am a great, perhaps one of the greatest fans of your work, but please can I point you in the direction of a piece of image editing software GIMP Obviously it's terrible because it's free, however I the image scale function mighty handy!
lol I like the "sorry I fucked up" gift card
Aye, a budding Edward Monckton I think.

I'd buy a 'sorry I fucked up card' - might well stock up on them :D
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter