• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Medical Marijuana?
I don't know if this is the right section to ask this but I'll take my chances anyway.
Hi All, I just want to ask if you ever tried using cannabis for anxiety? I am 35 years old now and been battling anxiety and panic attacks for almost half of my life. I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of pain management, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this review on a certain strain called king kush from http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/king-kush/. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Assuming that you're requesting information and not planning to acquire anything illegal, I can tell you about my past experience in Amsterdam. It all depends on the type of cannabis and the amount consumed. Done wrongly, it can quite easily cause the very symptoms (anxiety, panic attacks) which you're trying to treat, in which case some experimentation may be required. Given that you probably want a long lasting effect and don't smoke, ingestion is probably the way to go, but dosage would again take some work and onset is slower.

Have you considered trying CBD? Boiled sweets impregnated with CBD are available on Ebay and have a good writeup from buyers.
(22-07-2017, 05:35 AM)2Corinth13:1 Wrote: Assuming that you're requesting information and not planning to acquire anything illegal, I can tell you about my past experience in Amsterdam. It all depends on the type of cannabis and the amount consumed. Done wrongly, it can quite easily cause the very symptoms (anxiety, panic attacks) which you're trying to treat, in which case some experimentation may be required. Given that you probably want a long lasting effect and don't smoke, ingestion is probably the way to go, but dosage would again take some work and onset is slower.

Have you considered trying CBD? Boiled sweets impregnated with CBD are available on Ebay and have a good writeup from buyers.

Yes, I agree with taking small dosage of cannabis is not harmful, but if you exceed the weed then it will show harmful effects on your health.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter