• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Making new blends / nm-2201 / mmb-chminaca
Hey guys, need some help from the blend makers and chem gurus.

Ok so what's happened so far is, obtained NM-2201 as a first to try make a blend with as i heard it was very weak? which seems to somewhat differ in opinions. I wasn't expecting strength with this first test batch, just wanted to see if i could get it done myself.

I did it on a 1:10 ratio, so a gram to 10grams marshmallow. It dried, i rolled one and thought this is a bit shit so i left it be ( no high whatsoever) . I did a second batch with mullein, same result pretty much just a harsher smoke lol.

So, after coming to the presumption that nm2201 was just quite weak i stepped it up and went for mmb-chminaca . I made a small 5g batch out of it, with high potency literally mirroring the ratios of the nm2201 batch. 1:10. Left it to dry, had a smoke expected to be out of it to be greeted with a nicotine high lol.

Both chems are sourced from different vendors, the mmb from a very reputable one so im 99% sure its not bunk.

Now, the issue. Is it that im doing something wrong? im dropping the leaves into the acetone mix, not the acetone onto the leaves. This was done in a "half pint" glass, i know ghetto right lol? but thats got me thinking, is it something to do with that? i lay the herbs out, after drying im seeing alot of residue around where the leaves are like cum stains.

Is the chem somehow evaporating or squeezing out of the leaf while drying?
(21-03-2017, 02:15 PM)nyubiz Wrote: Hey guys, need some help from the blend makers  and chem gurus.

Ok so what's happened so far is, obtained NM-2201 as a first to try make a blend with as i heard it was very weak? which seems to somewhat differ in opinions. I wasn't expecting strength with this first test batch, just wanted to see if i could get it done myself.

I did it on a 1:10 ratio, so a gram to 10grams marshmallow.  It dried, i rolled one and thought this is a bit shit so i left it be ( no high whatsoever) . I did a second batch with mullein, same result pretty much just a harsher smoke lol.

So, after coming to the presumption that nm2201 was just quite weak i stepped it up and went for mmb-chminaca . I made a small 5g batch out of it, with high potency literally mirroring the ratios of the nm2201 batch. 1:10. Left it to dry, had a smoke expected to be out of it to be greeted with a nicotine high lol.

Both chems are sourced from different vendors, the mmb from a very reputable one so im 99% sure its not bunk.

Now, the issue. Is it that im doing something wrong? im dropping the leaves into the acetone mix, not the acetone onto the leaves. This was done in a "half pint" glass, i know ghetto right lol? but thats got me thinking, is it something to do with that? i lay the herbs out, after drying im seeing alot of residue around where the leaves are like cum stains.

Is the chem somehow evaporating or squeezing out of the leaf while drying?

Well.. using that much acetone is not right.. for an oz I would use just enough to soak into the plant matter.. you don't want it flooded..

I've not tried NM-2201 (loved AM-2201 but that was banned many moons ago) so I don't know the strength. But from memory mmb-chminaca is very strong and I mean like 1mg to get you fucked? Maybe I'm wrong but something does not sound right..

You want to lay it in a glass tray.. flat (the leaf).. don't flood it with acetone.. use a syringe to get the acetone from your SMALL glass that should be less than 1/4 for only 10g..

Spray with the syringe evenly in a cris cross motion.. mix it all up.. let it dry a bit.. mix it more.. repeat.. when you think it's dry leave it for another few hours or you will wreck your self smoking acetone lol..

Try weighing out a 1mg dose of mmb-chminaca and just smoking it in a roll up. To check is it's bunk or not. I'm sure that is the really strong one, I used it for e-liquid and 2mg per 1ml was stupidly strong.. I mean like after one or two hits.. maybe even 1mg in one go would be too much.

Niamh can you chime in here?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter