• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MXP Trip Report - 180mg
Note: I have no prior experience of disassociatives but have fair experience with most other common drugs.
Apologies for the deviation from traditional trip report (this is in retrospect and not coherent enough to properly label with exact times, I do try my best to label times where possible though)

Doses: 245 mg staggered, 180mg (30 + 60 + 90) was the main ego death dose but I'd sobered up from the prior dose. Estimated from a 500mg bag.

Trying to verbalise the ordeal of last night is very difficult and I am still not back to complete sanity writing this now. But of what I can describe the rough outline is as follows:

Part 1 (65mg)
It all started with me deciding to pick up some MXP (methoxphenidine). It having arrived early Friday afternoon I decided to try it right away. I took an allergy test (of probably about 15mg) at about 2:30pm and waited an hour. Surprisingly, I felt a little bit affected from it after an hour (on an empty stomach), a mood increase, music sounded better, I was a little bit disorientated (like being tipsy). Anyway, at 3:30pm I proceeded to mix about 50mg (eyeballed) with a small amount of water and consume it (it’s very disgusting but manageable this way); this stuff gradually began to take hold increasingly, resulting in greater levels of the previous effects along with a controllable kind of inconsistent disassociation from my physical body. My thoughts were fairly self-reflexive and unattached from the immediacy. Pronouncing things was very difficult (particularly unfamiliar/words of a foreign language). Time was fairly distorted, particularly being dilated but it wasn’t a constant dilation. It was fairly similar to being considerably drunk but a little bit better due to the increased mood and music, and different due to the disassociation.

I should say that I was on my own till now. But since I live in university halls (a kind of block of individual rooms) there are a lot of people living in close proximity with each other. I visited two mates of mine at about 5pm, and walking through the corridors was a very long and winding process. It wasn’t very coherent and thoughts were pretty strange, everything was fairly novel and thought-provoking though, cognition was impaired which possibly contributed to the confusion and novelty of things. About to head down for food I knew there was no way I could be seen in this state without raising unnecessary trouble so I headed back to my room and listened to some music (the nuances sounded great and I was very immersed by the fullness and richness of the sound). I could have easily danced on it as I felt slightly lighter than usual, but it was more that my mind was attempting to dance and my body couldn’t replicate my actions fast enough to produce the appropriate action. I rung the same friend after an hour or so (the distortion of time makes it seem different) and the sound from the phone was amplified deeply. I ate some tuna and a potnoodle, this helped massively with bringing me back to reality and sobering me up, I was feeling excellent actually (that kind of confident-tipsy state you get from alcohol) and returned to my friend’s room again.

Part 2 (180mg)
We made plans to go to a club and we both planned on taking MXP (yet again for me). I felt no ill-effects (comedown or hangover) from the prior dose.Anyway, at around 9:40pm (back to normal completely by then aside from teeny little residual drunkness) I drank the remainder of a dose (probably about 30mg) and made a few bombs of the stuff with rizlas, I made a large one (probably about 90mg), and 3 smaller ones (60 mg).
We were due to leave at around 10:30 but didn’t until 11:25 due to other people getting in the taxis we booked. The prior 30mg remainder I drank just relaxed me and made me feel drunk, I’d drunk a beer alongside it too while chilling with the large group of people heading to the club. Anyway, I popped my first small bomb (60mg) at around 11:20, I get there and it’s absolutely heaving with people attempting to queue, I’m freezing my arse off with two other people I barely knew (due to taxis being messed up) and I’m pretty fucking lethargic (borderline sedation), to the extent that I’m contained within my head thinking how shit this is. Was prepared to get a taxi back home (I was that dishevelled, it was freezing and I couldn’t think particularly efficiently) but just as I was about to everyone else arrived and we went into the short queue (for tickets). We finally get inside (a short wait compared to everyone else) and it’s a pretty banging club, as well as having loads of different rooms (which confused the fuck out of me). It’s been about 40 minutes since the last bomb and I’ve felt nothing more since the last bomb, so I take my mate's beer and drink.

Having completely forgotten that I’d taken a bomb 40 minutes ago and feeling a little bit too sober and bad sedated (as opposed to good sedated) to dance compared to everyone else (some had done ket, and the rest mdma) I popped the big bomb (90 mg) and went about my business. I also gave my friend a small bomb and he took it about the same time. By this time the first bomb was starting to hit me and I was getting really spaced out and pretty fucking confused. I went to the other room and found one my friends in a K-hole, not feeling particularly inclined to dancing myself I made sure she seemed okay until her closer friends came and looked after her. I really wanted a drink of water as I had the worst dry mouth so I went to the bar, I then waited for what seemed an eternity, I just remember looking around at everyone in a very surreal slo-mo manner. It wasn’t exactly boring, but it wasn’t exactly interesting either, it was a very odd sensation of disconnection with the world. My friend came and wanted a cigarette, so I joined him outside (seemed to go by in a flash), next thing I know the bouncer won’t let me back in (the smoking area was the entrance and exit), possibly because either he thought I pushed in or I looked too fucked. By this time I was well and truly losing my grip on reality, I couldn’t comprehend why he was barring me and I kept walking into him, I finally got the gist and stumbled blindly across the road and leant on a bin across from the club (that’s what I deduce anyway).

It was about this time that the 90mg bomb must have taken full effect, I had experienced a full-blown out-of-body experience, and it was ego death in its full form. Time or space no longer had any meaning and I remember not being conscious of anything other than very convoluted concepts in their isolation, I don’t remember anything much of this particular experience aside from it was pretty morbid, I had an awareness of the transience of life and was overwhelmed by the bluntness of our fragile nature. I get the impression that my mind had undergone some similarly reflexive thoughts but I can’t recall them. Anyway, after an unknown amount of time I feel as if I’m zooming back in on reality similar to the GTA V character switch animation and I’m resting on this bin. I should note that this little episode was completely detached from my physical self.

The next thing I know I’m somehow lying on the backseat of a taxi and we’ve stopped, the driver is looking at me and I simply cannot fathom what he wants, I stare at him blankly while he threatens to take me to the police station. I’m not sure if I paid him or not in the end, I’m pretty sure I didn’t actually and just stumbled off, and suddenly I’m in a different taxi which seems vaguely familiar, I think it was one of my dealers, but I’m not sure. I was delusional so I’m not sure if I genuinely asked/he genuinely replied to my questions or I just imagined the questions/answers. He definitely dealed anyway, actually, I’m not even 100% sure it was a taxi. He seemed like a sound guy, he found it pretty funny and did offer me a line for free which I declined. Still, backtracking a little bit it seemed like days and nights had passed since the club. I had a weird notion that I’d done meth or something, I was very stimulated and edgy at that point and the driver said I did when I asked (possibly a construction of my mind), parts of my memory were completely black and I don’t remember how I ended up in a dealer’s car, but I don’t think I did as I wasn’t in a state to do anything but dissolve into the backseat of a car. The driver pulled up to near my locations and I got out.

After what seemed an eternity I made it back to my halls. I don’t remember how I got in but the next thing I remember was opening my room and feeling pretty awful, I had a splitting headache, and had a proper psychotic episode, it was in the dark that it was the worst, I thought I was blind in the same way that Neo in The Matrix was, I could see this orange light (it was my extension lead’s power indicator) and part of me thought I could only see heat sources. This was further exacerbated by the fact that closing my eyes seemed to not result in any difference. There was a certain serenity about accepting that I might be this way forever, because I felt oddly pleasant despite being and knowing I was crazy. My friends came in to check on me when they got back at 5am, and despite being fully aware due to the inability to sleep (sleep wasn’t exactly on my mind) I have only auditory recollections of them even though they said they turned the light on. When I woke up at 1pm I still felt affected by it (balance was off) albeit only very marginally compared to the night before. Over the course of writing this I’ve sobered up more so, and am more or less back to normal now (from what I can tell). I do feel a bit rough, my head feels a little bit hungover and my spine aches for some reason.

Would I recommend MXP? I’m not sure, I wouldn’t say it was wholly a bad experience, it was definitely new compared to my prior drug use and that was interesting. I wouldn't take that amount in a club setting again, nor advise anyone to. The memory loss seems to be the main issue in terms of any introspective fun, I probably only had about 2 beers over the course of the night so I don't know if it was the alcohol. Perhaps it was the redose that fucked shit up, or maybe that's just common. I don’t know.
The whole ordeal wasn’t very coherent and was very surreal.

I'm curious to try other disassociatives now.
That was a good read - I am in two minds about trying MXP again - it hasn't been very pleasant or edifying so far; maybe one last go. Diphenidine is good and ephenidine is raising my curiosity
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(03-05-2015, 04:22 PM)Xochipilli Wrote: That was a good read - I am in two minds about trying MXP again - it hasn't been very pleasant or edifying so far; maybe one last go. Diphenidine is good and ephenidine is raising my curiosity
Thanks! You've piqued my curiousity in grabbing some diphenidine then, I thought it was similar to MXP but I might grab a bit to try along with epenidine (when it comes down in price).

EDIT: Not both at the same time.
I haven't explored MXP far - it seems very stimmy/dicey to me; the diphen is very calm and nice - I'm probably take the MXP up higher for the sake of fairness but the epheni sound curious - I would really suggest testing out moderate doses on seperate occassions over simply piling it in though; ot gives a much better idea how to dose should further iunvestigation be warranted.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(03-05-2015, 09:53 PM)Xochipilli Wrote: I haven't explored MXP far - it seems very stimmy/dicey to me; the diphen is very calm and nice - I'm probably take the MXP up higher for the sake of fairness but the epheni sound curious - I would really suggest testing out moderate doses on seperate occassions over simply piling it in though; ot gives a much better idea how to dose should further iunvestigation be warranted.

My experience of MXP was sort of calm, not overly though, it was pretty confusing. Definitely wouldn't describe it as stimmy though, except the ending. EDIT: It is actually pretty stimulating for me after using it more since

And yeah, moderate doses are the way to go but it was an accident taking such a large dose two days ago.

Just took 60mg and whacked on harold and kumar, should be fairly nice i think.

I wonder if there's a tolerance. I'm curious to hear from someone who's tried all 3 and can compare their thoughts.
This is what I want to know. I think mxp is more out of the runnings just based on the mixed reports. If there isn't one already there should be a thread comparing ephenidine and diphenidine (or all 3 if necessary) from people who have tried all. I know I could just jump in and try myself but I'd like the opinions from the experts ;)
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
200mg doses stopped effecting (just drunk feeling) properly so I wacked out 20mg crushed and mixed with orange juice. Have no memory of the night but i think was pretty goood.
I had about 250 mg at once and it turned my world upside down and inside out. I thought I had genuinely vegetated myself I was stuck in a loop but unable to move my limbs and forgot what drug I'd taken.
(25-07-2015, 09:13 PM)Fibonacci Wrote: I had about 250 mg at once and it turned my world upside down and inside out. I thought I had genuinely vegetated myself I was stuck in a loop but unable to move my limbs and forgot what drug I'd taken.

Awesome, I love your description.  Especially the loop! MXP is a trip! Most interesting compound I've sampled!

For me 100mg orally and a couple of small lines snorted was the sweet spot. 

Trip report I did in another thread:

I must add that this is one of the weirdest substances I've ever had.  As in, every  time I've done it, which is five consecutive nights.  The only bad one was when I was drunk. I'd avoid alcohol as it ruins the experience completely for me .  It is utterly mystifying in its effects and very difficult to put into words.  I've done them all at home alone at night.   Webpages become very hard to navigate due to major confusion, but getting up and having a piss or getting a glass of water is  easy as pie.  Music is the driving force for me, like trance or drum and bass sounds amazing and the music becomes you in a way.  As soon as you turn it off, you're back to reality (I recommend good over-ear headphones).  Playing video games is a herculean and hilarious mental effort (dead rising 3, for instance) and that game becomes an integral part of the experience - you become part of the game, deeply I've found.  Every time is like a different experience and also deja vu like.  You become very drawn into the task at hand - until you realise you need a different experience and try something else.

So I've only used it while using a computer in some way but it has been a hell of a ride and one of my favorite compounds of all time, legal or illegal.  I can't recommend dosage as I've stupidly eyeballed them all (until I bought scales, but that was the one drunk time I'd used it.) I can say however, that half a gram lasted those 5 days.  I usually eat the larger amount then insufflate to top up as the night goes on, though its not pleasant snorting it.

I have no idea what it would be like doing it with mates, probably terrifying but you wont know until you try!

Oh, I've always felt bouncy the next day using benzos to help sleep. Not altogether normal though. Still a bit of confusion I think.

I'll definitely stockpile if the ban hammer comes down.  Hope this has been of some use! 

And on a final note, one word: Autopilot.
High guys I just took mxp for first time, and I had one of my best trips ever I say trip but it wasn't anything like mushrooms or Lucy, this was more a in the realms with a clear head sort of trip, a very thirdly experience, I dosed.. 070mg to start very hardly felt any changes so after about two hours redosed.. 100mg after about 20mins things started to kick in and my head started getting distracted and visually everything started to warp and wobble, then all ov a sudden a wall ov moving pixels was in front of me and an entity was beckoning me to enter, I said can I come in and it waved me forward and invited me in, and so the fun started. About three hours I was astral planeing, I had no idea that this stuff was going to take me to this world boy it was brilliant, after I came back round I immediately redosed another. . 100mg and fifteenmins later straight back to the realm and was there four hours again. This was all in a closed eye immobile scenario, I wouldn't like to do this drug out and about myself cos I think I would of fallen or done daft stuff but in the way I did it was brilliant for a meditative style trip, looking forward to doing my next visit there ?

Wow. again I'm being let into a realm allowed to ride that astral rollercoaster, this mxp is space dust man,  trip report number two took
. 150mg oral in 100 ml juice watched a film by the end of the film I felt let's say drunk effect film ended feeling ready for entry to matrix world so mix
. 100mg in juice. Roll joint put head phones on an off I go.... The techno track I put on was one I played many many times, and never ever had I heard it like this, the music was talking to me taking me along a jolly pixilated track flying through a pixilated prairie I felt ecstatic myself, to me this is the realm beyond salvia I could never reach before,this mxp stuff has bridged it for me wow, I feel almost mad writing this stuff down because I know this place exists. Yet it doesn't exist but it bloody well is there, and it's the most fun nice peaceful pleasurable place there is, I astral plained in there for hours I was taken to a place where ego has no place and I felt as I reached the top that yes all my bad has been forgiven, it was so spiritual I can't put it in to words really but all I can say is I have really really forgiven myself for the absolute shit I'd been.my whole life thinking about my self when really everything and I mean everything and everybody  should be respected, what this stuff did for me was what I expected to get from the ayausha root sort of trip, amazing. I hope you other researchers find that same bridge. Very very third eye stuff,  gonna stock up on this stuff I found my key and they say I'm welcome there any time.I want to go. I have enough for one more visit, so I'm getting it ordered right now today cos this is heaven, ???

Wow. again I'm being let into a realm allowed to ride that astral rollercoaster, this mxp is space dust man,  trip report number two took
. 150mg oral in 100 ml juice watched a film by the end of the film I felt let's say drunk effect film ended feeling ready for entry to matrix world so mix
. 100mg in juice. Roll joint put head phones on an off I go.... The techno track I put on was one I played many many times, and never ever had I heard it like this, the music was talking to me taking me along a jolly pixilated track flying through a pixilated prairie I felt ecstatic myself, to me this is the realm beyond salvia I could never reach before,this mxp stuff has bridged it for me wow, I feel almost mad writing this stuff down because I know this place exists. Yet it doesn't exist but it bloody well is there, and it's the most fun nice peaceful pleasurable place there is, I astral plained in there for hours I was taken to a place where ego has no place and I felt as I reached the top that yes all my bad has been forgiven, it was so spiritual I can't put it in to words really but all I can say is I have really really forgiven myself for the absolute shit I'd been.my whole life thinking about my self when really everything and I mean everything and everybody  should be respected, what this stuff did for me was what I expected to get from the ayausha root sort of trip, amazing. I hope you other researchers find that same bridge. Very very third eye stuff,  gonna stock up on this stuff I found my key and they say I'm welcome there any time.I want to go. I have enough for one more visit, so I'm getting it ordered right now today cos this is heaven, ???

I guess I should add feel wobblly for a few hours other side of taking mxp sort ov tipsy wobbly for couple of hours. And benzo daze feeling for a bit, not unpleasant just not my norm is all ✌

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter