• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MXP
Dosed 100mg orally.

+2 hours. Disassociation setting in. Some confusion. Some physical sensations. Eyes feel a bit weriod. Bit dull so far.

I think I am just going to go to sleep. Trip report fail :(
(11-10-2014, 07:50 PM)birdsong Wrote: Dosed 100mg orally.

+2 hours. Disassociation setting in. Some confusion. Some physical sensations. Eyes feel a bit weriod. Bit dull so far.

I think I am just going to go to sleep. Trip report fail :(

DUDE A REDOSE OF THE SAME AFTER +3H of it kicking in WORKS INSANELY WELL

ive done a few Trip Reports av a read! cheers
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily
You felt nothing from 100mg of MXP???? shock
If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

1P-LSD elite fan. Bow Bow
(12-10-2014, 09:08 AM)LloydM8 Wrote: You felt nothing from 100mg of MXP???? shock

Not much no. Used to do a hell of a lot of K, things have never been the same since.
We're all different.

One of BBs 75mg pellets had me planning domination of the universe, seeing my forehead without a mirror, and once or twice apparently struggling to get my consciousness back into the weird thing on the bed (ie me). 

Although that last bit might be to do with my body of light experiments over the years. I used to love it, if sometime someone was snoring, to astrally pinch their nostrils so they can't breathe.

Still don't like this stuff though, it has an unpleasant personality IMO. And that's me saying it.
(12-10-2014, 04:47 PM)birdsong Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 09:08 AM)LloydM8 Wrote: You felt nothing from 100mg of MXP???? shock

Not much no. Used to do a hell of a lot of K, things have never been the same since.

Once you have an NMDA tolerance, it WILL NOT go down. All that k means your tolerance will never reset. AFAIK NMDA antagonists are the only substances that act like this.
(30-10-2014, 11:51 PM)salviahead Wrote: Hu
(12-10-2014, 04:47 PM)birdsong Wrote:

Once you have an NMDA tolerance, it WILL NOT go down. All that k means your tolerance will never reset. AFAIK NMDA antagonists are the only substances that act like this.

Yup it really sucks * holing was my favourite past time. Now with disosoatives they don't do much or I totally black out.
What about Tryptamines?
(30-10-2014, 11:58 PM)444499 Wrote: What about Tryptamines?

Could you elaborate?
(30-10-2014, 11:58 PM)444499 Wrote: What about Tryptamines?
Tryptamine tolerance goes down fairly quick. Few days is often enough to get full effects again but certainly after couple weeks.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter