• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MMB-CHMINACA (MDMB-CHMICA)
(30-01-2016, 04:33 AM)Jimaras22 Wrote: @Tails    1 gram a day lol , that's too much man , the most i have done is 50 mg i think , and my tolerance to maryjane was very high even with doses of 30-50mg daily or every other day. I can only imagine you would need at least 5-10grams of Mary to feel anything. Shiat.

[b][b]@niflheim can you tell me info about mmb ? duration of effects orally , side effects ,wd's,comparison to others, kidney pain?. Thanks.
[/b][/b]

@Kratom You are very irresponsible with your drugs , so stop before you kill yourself man.

Jim that was a year ago mate, things have changed.
@i am happy for you man , i was alsoi taking ab chmin daily for 1 month one time but still easily managed to stay max 50mg

so i don't know how the fuck you managed to go that high , probably by smoking

ORALLY is the best , plain and simple , x3-4 duration plus more manageable high and better quality.
niflheim, how easy does your 4mg/ml dissolve? And excuse if this is a silly question but does it actually dissolve well or is it more of a suspension that would need agitating frequently before decanting and later vaping?

I think I'll aim for 2mg/ml to be safe given how cheap my scales are but also want to avoid doing a bad job of dissolving it and having an accident later on.
(05-02-2016, 09:35 PM)statico Wrote: niflheim, how easy does your 4mg/ml dissolve? And excuse if this is a silly question but does it actually dissolve well or is it more of a suspension that would need agitating frequently before decanting and later vaping?

I think I'll aim for 2mg/ml to be safe given how cheap my scales are but also want to avoid doing a bad job of dissolving it and having an accident later on.

4mg/ml dissolves fully with a bit of heating and agitation to a completely clear liquid with no suspended particles. Needs a bit of patience but it doesn't feel like you're fighting against it.
Recent EMCDDA warning about MDMB-CHMICA: Between September 2014 and July 2015 there were 36 heavy intoxications (I assume with that they mean hospitalizations), 13 deaths (4 Germany, 6 Sweden, 1 Norway, 2 Hungary).

No data on the last half year and UK, however...if you don't have a strong tolerance, avoid this one really. And always dose volumetric. A barely visible dose of powder might kill you.
MDMB-CHMICA isn't available any more due to the China ban some months back. MMB-CHMINACA was the misnomer for it too but the name didn't correspond to the chemical. So although China apparently banned MMB-CHMINACA, what they actually banned was MDMB-CHMICA. MMB-CHMINACA was then produced correctly and also given the name MMBC.

With all drugs, an overdose seems to cause vomiting and in some cases unconsciousness if severe (this is the body's way of protecting itself I suppose). The problem is that sometimes people will inhale their own vomit and asphyxiate. So a lot of deaths quoted are from this and not directly caused by the chemical ingested. Some of the death certificates state asphyxiation due to inhalation of vomit from ethanol intoxication as the cause of death, for example, even though they had MDMB-CHMICA in their system (so alcohol on its own can cause the same thing). A combination would normally be the cause of this.

I may be wrong about the above but that is what I think is the situation.
Just to report back, I have fully enjoyed my experience with this chemical at doses in c-liquid from 0.5mg to 2mg per 1ml. Tolerance builds pretty fast, like with all of the noids but overall a good experience.

I would say that I would buy again, but still have most if it left. Not something I would use every day.
Ok, so I just made a soluton of of around around 35g of MMB-CHMINACA  with a high pg non nic concentrate..2.5ml Then did what I could to dissolve it, shaking , heating ,microwaving.  But I got there.then I add 2.5 80/20 juice, shaking in a cloth till it cooled down it  look so clear.  Was worried et, considering the mixit would be too weak.

Shouldn't have worried IMO taste great, not too sweet, considering the mix, not to bad.  Really good potency level and I was really intending to be more cautious.  But probaley1 for Live Men, not for freshmnen.

I just got a new vape and haven't bothered to look into in much.  But with this juice if really goes for you.  The temp control won't let you vape lower.  Just need to work the buttons I think.  Anyway I am enjoying it.  It's one of the one's that lets you know when to put it down.  I  like to go for 1 more, but I don't follow the rules, Always.  You then just enjoy the nice high until you feel the need for more, or not.

Bye the way understand this was a very, very poorly conducted experiment, but just thought I would spread the knowledge.
Psychedelic  Slut....

Cosmic Traveler.Independant ?Thinker.Drug AddictXX
I have ordered mmb for the first time.... i have used ab chm months ago and managed to control the insane potency.

But i was late to realise that mmb is far more potent and now i am a bit sceptical about the dose needed.

I mostly used noids orally and smoked them straight eyeballing them but with mmb that's not good.

Anyone can give me any advice on what to do to be safer???? not only that , but i am also gonna share it with a friend who is far less exp with noids..

I will get it from euchemicals , and i have gotten fubinaca and pinaca/chminaca from them as well,,, but they were very cut it seems , because i needed at least 10mg smoked or at least 20mg oral. So for mmb i guess it will be around 2-3 mg at least.
First of all this is active in sub mg levels so 2 to 3 mg would be insane to share. I used to smoke ab-chminaca in a 20 to 1 blend that at the time was the most potent i had ever tested. I then got that sky high blend which was mdmb-chminaca at that time and two puffs on a joint and it blew me away and i have a high tolerance as i have been smoking years but i got used to it as you do after a while now none of the others are any good anymore. I would keep an eye on your usage and remember what i said as i reckon coming off this one isnt going to be nice at all if you do start using heavily like i am now doing...

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter