• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MMB-CHMICA
Thx, that would be good to compare with those i made with it
Aaaawesome!!!  Just received it and think I had this already in the past without knowing it. Looks a little like old chalk almost white. Not as strong as mdmb but way more disireble. Might be my tollerance but im like on good green right now.  Man this is fun...   seems like this works even pretty smooth in higher doses, I just like it. Now I'm curious how long it lasts but I think I'm good for now.
(07-06-2016, 02:21 PM)Dr.techno Wrote: Aaaawesome!!!  Just received it and think I had this already in the past without knowing it. Looks a little like old chalk almost white. Not as strong as mdmb but way more disireble. Might be my tollerance but im like on good green right now.  Man this is fun...   seems like this works even pretty smooth in higher doses, I just like it. Now I'm curious how long it lasts but I think I'm good for now.

Did you notice an unusual floral/medicinal smell to it? I'm curious if that's a property of the chemical or if the gram I got previously had picked it up somehow.

Also, would you say it's more sedating than MDMB?
Smelled very strong,couldnt discribe it cause it's very strange but it still works pretty fine. Would say it could be similar to the potency to adb-chminaca whitch I had before it was banned. Im just thinking this here is more the sedating type. Im directly chewed up by my couch, but more controllable than on mdmb. But on the same amount on adb it's the same Kind of blast, but the first Test always made me walk around , doing fun stuff until a few more Tests. 

What I like: it's a pretty good noid for Kamikaze eyeballers, cause I didn't really notice any problems if I go a little higher. Good for people who like it strong but are sensitive to overdosings. Would like it if more noids would be that safe to handle, cause in my opinion I really like that stuff but because of its potency some people shouldnt get acces to cyclohexylmethyl componds.

Now that I think of it, I had a few batches mmb-2201 in the past I would say it could fit perfectly. Mmb-chmica is just a little more potent, cause I can remember with mmb-2201 my tobacco would already be beige or white.
If wanted i can quickly Upload a pic.

And uuugh...again that nasty smell everytime im opening the package. You could be right, it has something from medicine. Think it could smell like the hallway of an Hospital I wouldn't stay for one night, could help against vaginal funghus or something... lol

Interesting fact: still on the same dosage, seems like this one Builds up the tollerance pretty slow. First thought I might have to switch to one of my other noids after an half Gram or so but none, still pretty same amount per Hit.
Always found those CHMINACA things so sedating. Looking forward to getting AB-FUB
Is it still possible to get this anywhere? It's like the only worthwhile cannabinoid that's still legal in sweden and it's soon to be made illegal so I would like to get some before that.

I really miss smoking *Chminaca 'noids, I've never slept so good in my life. I suffer from really bad insomnia so these drugs are perfect for me.
Sorry but these Kind of questions stay unanswered I guess. Most Forums doesn't like to see this. What about good ol google?!
I've used google. I've checked every source on reddit. No one carries this. Not even the chinese vendors. I don't understand where people get it from. BRC used to have it but they stopped shipping to sweden ages ago and they are closed now anyway. I would not ask if I wasn't really frustrated with finding it. If you don't want to help, fine.
BRC had it synthed for a German vendor, dunno which though.
Peace

SlowandFastandSlow
I do know whitch one but Im really careful in giving sources cause I don't know if it applys with the rules. If it does I can help, it's not like I don't want to.  Fun fact about this guy... got that mmb-chmica as an replacement, one day later something called "Fusion noid" showed up. They say it's a Mix of mmb-chmica and chmczca. They even spelled "chmczca" chmizca like a Russian Walden Schmitt! Happy

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter