• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MMB-CHMICA
AKA AMB-CHMICA

[Image: 6RUgM2Q.png]

IUPAC: methyl-2-(1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1 H-indol-3-ylcarbonylamino)-3-methylbutanoate
SMILES: COC(=O)C(NC(=O)c1cn(CC2CCCCC2)c2ccccc12)C©C
This is a new, probably very potent synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist that is now available in the UK.

It can be considered:
  • An analogue of MDMB-CHMICA in which the methly 3,3-dimethylbutanoate is replaced with a methyl 3-methylbutanoate group.

• An analogue of the more obscure cannabinoid MMB-2201, where the 5-fluoropentyl group is replaced with a cyclohexylmethyl group.

• An analogue of another the lesser known cannabinoid AMB-CHMINACA, with an indole, rather than indazole core

• Sightly further out, it could also be considered an analogue of AB-CHMINACA, with indazole swapped for indole and the terminal amine of the 1-(Aminocarbonyl) -2-methylpropyl "AB" group replaced with a methoxy group.

Both MMB-2201 and MDMB-CHMICA are highly potent and this is a near analogue of both. The cyclohexymethyl group in AB-CHMINACA confers a significant  increase in potency versus AB-PINACA. That doesn't necessarily mean the same increase will happen with the equivalent change from MDMB-2201, but caution is advisible.

Available from BRC only as far as I know. I'll be trying this and reporting shortly.
Not big into these but awaiting +1
(16-05-2016, 06:10 PM)niflheim Wrote: AKA AMB-CHMICA

[Pretty picture to follow]

IUPAC: methyl-2-(1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1 H-indol-3-ylcarbonylamino)-3-methylbutanoate
SMILES: COC(=O)C(NC(=O)c1cn(CC2CCCCC2)c2ccccc12)C©C
This is a new, probably very potent synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist that is now available in the UK.

It can be considered:
  • An analogue of MDMB-CHMICA in which the methly 3,3-dimethylbutanoate is replaced with a methyl 3-methylbutanoate group.

• An analogue of the more obscure cannabinoid MMB-2201, where the 5-fluoropentyl group is replaced with a cyclohexylmethyl group.

• An analogue of another the lesser known cannabinoid AMB-CHMINACA, with an indole, rather than indazole core

• Sightly further out, it could also be considered an analogue of AB-CHMINACA, with indazole swapped for indole and the terminal amine of the 1-(Aminocarbonyl) -2-methylpropyl "AB" group replaced with a methoxy group.

Both MMB-2201 and MDMB-CHMICA are highly potent and this is a near analogue of both. The cyclohexymethyl group in AB-CHMINACA confers a significant  increase in potency versus AB-PINACA. That doesn't necessarily mean the same increase will happen with the equivalent change from MDMB-2201, but caution is advisible.

Available from BRC only as far as I know. I'll be trying this and reporting shortly.

If you were to predict do you think this would be more or less potent than MDMB-CHMINACA? And do you think this would be longer lasting?
Peace

SlowandFastandSlow
Dave from BRC told me that it was mainly created for the German Market, as far as i know a Custom Synthesis for a German Vendor that was mediated by BRC.

I expect it to be more potent then MDMB-CHMINACA cause the Indol mostly beats the Indazole regarding Potency. (For example THJ-018 vs JWH-018)

Will get some at Wednesday or Thursday and can tell you then how the research went.
I meant MDMB-CHMICA
Peace

SlowandFastandSlow
I that case i don´t think the two will differ very much from each other. But only Tests will show the Facts
BUMP. Does anyone have experience with both this (MMB-CHMICA) and MDMB-CHMICA (MMB-CHMINACA) and can enlighten me to the differences in potency and duration of effect?

grazie mille
Peace

SlowandFastandSlow
I´m still waiting for my MMB-CHMICA, if it shows up today i can compare those two.

Will get it from the German Shop that ordered this Custom Synthesis at BRC.
I got my gram earlier this week. It's an off-white powder with a floury consistency (and a few hard chunks of denser, more compact material). It has a really distinctive smell - floral and medicinal. It's not unpleasant, but I've never noticed any smell to any similar SCRAs, so it's a bit surprising.

I made a small test batch of MMB-CHMICA C-liquid, dissolving 16mg into 4ml of propylene glycol and, after dissolved (whcih took some patience, shaking and gentle heat) mixed 50:50 with a normal flavoured e-liquid. for use (i.e. vaping at 2mg/ml). It's certainly active at this level, though maybe a little less potent than MDMB-CHMICA. It's much more stoning and pretty sedating though. MMB-2201 was also on the more relaxed side, but this goes further. Duration wise, it's on the short side with effects mostly gone 40 minutes to an hour later.

It's not bad - nothing all that special about it, but nice enough. I prefer MDMB-CHMICA and MMB-2201, though.
Going to receive it in two days. Going to write down my experience as soon as I got it.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter