• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

MHRB Vendors
(06-06-2015, 01:06 PM)ferret Wrote: @tinbath I've just received some MHRB from organicdyes and everything was cool, I was emailed within a couple of hours to acknowledge the order and payment, and again the following day when it was posted. I can't comment on the quality yet but it looks fine and the weight was 5% over. Based on this I'll be buying from them again!

Excellent news, was looking at them recently. My bed sheets really do need redyeing so that will be do the job then :)
My concerns under the coming NPS ban.....Will be dark chocolate Hob nobs be safe? Will I need the Dark chocolate web?
Mostly are our brains safe under the misuse of drus act as of our natural brains DMT content, manufacturing of an  class A = BAD.

(06-06-2015, 01:06 PM)ferret Wrote: @tinbath I've just received some MHRB from organicdyes and everything was cool, I was emailed within a couple of hours to acknowledge the order and payment, and again the following day when it was posted.  I can't comment on the quality yet but it looks fine and the weight was 5% over.  Based on this I'll be buying from them again!

Thanks mate, not got round to ordering any yet but will use organic dyes for a order then. 

Normally you can smell the DMT in some bits of bark from memory.

Since OS is having probs with his lab I'm planning to get aload of this instead as need a good tryptamine before summer is all gone. But still hold high hopes for OS pulling off the 4-ho sub.

Just for info, all this can be achieved outdoors away from home. Best in winter if there's been a bit of snow. I have once done frezze precipitation of xtals on snow works treat.

Keep this thread for legitimate mhrb vendors no talking of preparation in any form.

If found other vendors for high quality rb put them up here with a bit of detail about the vendor and reviews if possible.

Not sure if linking to vendors mhrb is [email protected]

Try to keep it UK or EU vendors.

And could a mod delete posts about obvious teks for prep...including mine aas did say 2 extractin process names....thanking you
organic dyes wouldnt answer my email even after i placed a order. i neverr did pay for it because they diddnt seem to give a shit
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(09-08-2015, 10:45 AM)bigazznugz Wrote: organic dyes wouldnt answer my email even after i placed a order. i neverr did pay for it because they diddnt seem to give a shit

Yea that's the best route of action to take for safety, fire off a email if no reply within say Max 24hrs move on to the next vendor.

Might try MH-UK for a small order just to test, but see how fast email response is before making a order.
emailed them again yesterday uk dyes that is if i hear from them this week i will let you guys know if i here anything by weeksend.
also do you got  LINK FOR MH-UK?
love the world and it will love you back. chin
?MH-UK.net

MH-UK.net have updated there shoddy old website to a glimming nice new one, will try them out i think....next week tho.

http://mh-uk.net/

(24-05-2015, 11:56 AM)Kompressor Wrote: Think you were totally screwed the second you mentioned the states lol.

(10-08-2015, 10:13 AM)bigazznugz Wrote: emailed them again yesterday uk dyes that is if i hear from them this week i will let you guys know if i here anything by weeksend.
also do you got  LINK FOR MH-UK?

Got 20g sample coming from mh-uk.net, they still legit I take it, but wait till I receive my sample before ordering. Can't wait to get a kg my bday prizzy it will be hehe

Got the 20g(not weight it) but since I last brought some years ago its really shredded right up like hay this time.

Should be alot easier to work with it, being better shredded. Will get better yeilds.I never blended mine before so only got like 60% return. Should easily beat that now.
A quick heads-up for anyone interested in exotic plant materials: organic-dyes.co.uk is still around - can't believe it's almost a year since I last used them.  I ordered some caapi vines and cactus powder last week, sent out first class post the next day, excellent service as usual.  Hoping to dye a shirt fluorescent UV green soon ;)
Dont knwoif its been mentioned on here before but what i find the best british entho supplier is spirit garden, pot seeds do an ok job too, whilst nif showed me another oversea more stock and cheaper but the postage will be variable MHRB not being expensive id say try spirit garden, or potseeds infact as more extencive as kalientho(gens/botanicals) you neded to spend a min of £40 oi think so that will ramp up the weight cost of international postage

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
Thanks @Borderline,  I'm thinking of buying more MHRB while I can, but will probably use organicdyes again for that as I was very happy with the last order.  Spirit Garden and Potseeds I've heard of but never looked into, so I'll check them out as well.
Spirit garden is the best domestic Etheo supplier ive found, as i said mayaenthnowatever had cheaper prices and a larger but different selection while pot seeds do theyre best but theyre more modeled like a head shop, ill have a gander at your link

Can i ask you guys, well mainly you Ferret as your the only one on here for the now. Is this MHRB going to be ayyaed up or is it more about extraction, ive never bothered to learn the constituents of ayya properly basicly because you seem spoiled for choice

huh well i just taught myself something

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter