• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

MHRB Vendors
Bear in mind that one man's piece of piss is another man's torturous production, and I don't bake cakes. Oh well... I thought I'd missed a trick for a minute.   blink
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ Terence McKenna
Lol, very true man.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(23-05-2015, 04:55 PM)6dream Wrote: Bear in mind that one man's piece of piss is another man's torturous production, and I don't bake cakes. Oh well... I thought I'd missed a trick for a minute.   blink

Before i done it i had been reading about it for about 10yrs so when it came to doing it it felt like i had done it before.

What is it that seems torturous, getting caustic or the whole tek?.
I just see visions of painstakingly following a recipe, which is normally written in hyroglifics, to produce a substance which is entirely useless. Even your terminology throws a wobbler: a/b, stb tek, etc.  shock

Gimme: mix 1g with pint of water water, place in over for 20 mins at gas mark 7, take out, eat. I'd need a super-idiot's guide to go anywhere near it, tbh. :-)
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ Terence McKenna
Kompressor is right this isn't the place for discussing illegal activity and we are skating a bit close as well as I feel potentially highlighting something at a very dangerous point.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
I was talking about cakes, flowers, and ancient Egypt. I'm not sure what those bad boys were on about.  club
(23-05-2015, 04:37 PM)tinbath Wrote:
(23-05-2015, 04:31 PM)6dream Wrote:
(23-05-2015, 04:06 PM)tinbath Wrote: Iv always done the pure in the past as i cant stomach it.

What do you mean by "done the pure" tb? It was the drama of the convoluted prep I was referring to when I referred to torturous production. By "done the pure", do you mean simply consume the powdered root bark? I'm more than curious about this. If so, did it actually have any effect? 

Its not a good idea to talk about extraction here, if you wanna read about pure dmt go on to dmt nexus. 

Hope that helps.

(23-05-2015, 06:33 PM)Xochipilli Wrote: Kompressor is right this isn't the place for discussing illegal activity and we are skating a bit close as well as I feel potentially highlighting something at a very dangerous point.

When did he say that, i myself said it lol...read thru again.
So any link to a UK reliable site that has mhrb shreaded? I can't get it to the USA from Amsterdam without it being siezed or being put on a watch list. BTW they have to ship to the states. Many thank
Nugs
love the world and it will love you back. chin
Think you were totally screwed the second you mentioned the states lol.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
@tinbath I've just received some MHRB from organicdyes and everything was cool, I was emailed within a couple of hours to acknowledge the order and payment, and again the following day when it was posted.  I can't comment on the quality yet but it looks fine and the weight was 5% over.  Based on this I'll be buying from them again!

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter