• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

MHRB Vendors
Im planning on getting a kg of mimosa but im not sure about the vendors as its been a couple of years since i brought any online.
I used to get from mh-uk but there website looks shit compared to organic dyes, has anyone used organic dyes for mimosa hostillis?

Ever since the powdered mimosa was banned in the uk a few vendors have gone but mh-uk remains but not sure if they are still good to order from.

So have anyone ordered from these 2 vendors for mhrb recently, i cant find info on dmt nexus.

Cheers.
(23-05-2015, 08:29 AM)tinbath Wrote: Ever since the powdered mimosa was banned in the uk

I presume this was captured under the auspices of a 'preparation' and that the material itself remains legal. That being said, the reason I haven't investigated this is that any production from it appears to be rather torturous... unless there is some sort of fast-track or other (maybe milder) ingestion use that I am unaware of.

Have you had any luck with this botanical Tinbath?  The Mimosa Erowid vault has some very interesting and compelling stuff on it.

I see what you mean on those two websites: mh-uk doesn't even seem to be accepting cards at the moment, and the other looks and feels a better bet. 
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ Terence McKenna
Root bark is easily sourced in the UK, didn't even know it was banned in any form. I'm pretty sure ayuhuasca is OK here in some circumstances and I think the homwe office was taken to court when they seized a load of it from someone claiming to be a religion and the home office lost.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Powdered root bark is classed as preparation of a class A drug and the same for extraction.

I have never taken mimosa the traditional way so couldent say if horrible to drink but can imagine its rather disgusting and would make me sick as a dog, if your going that route mhrb isnt the one to use for that kind of thing...the 2 you want for ayahuasca is psychotria viridis and syrian rue which is better on the stomach than caapi.

Iv always done the pure in the past as i cant stomach it.

Erowid isnt that great to be honest, its got all the basic info, if you want to know in depth about dmt best go on dmt nexus forum.
(23-05-2015, 04:06 PM)tinbath Wrote: Iv always done the pure in the past as i cant stomach it.

What do you mean by "done the pure" tb? It was the drama of the convoluted prep I was referring to when I referred to torturous production. By "done the pure", do you mean simply consume the powdered root bark? I'm more than curious about this. If so, did it actually have any effect? 
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ Terence McKenna
(23-05-2015, 04:31 PM)6dream Wrote:
(23-05-2015, 04:06 PM)tinbath Wrote: Iv always done the pure in the past as i cant stomach it.

What do you mean by "done the pure" tb? It was the drama of the convoluted prep I was referring to when I referred to torturous production. By "done the pure", do you mean simply consume the powdered root bark? I'm more than curious about this. If so, did it actually have any effect? 

Its not a good idea to talk about extraction here, if you wanna read about pure dmt go on to dmt nexus. 

Hope that helps.
I suspect he means DMT and yeah the extraction process has been what spopped me even attempting an extraction.

(23-05-2015, 04:38 PM)Kompressor Wrote: I suspect he means DMT and yeah the extraction process has been what spopped me even attempting an extraction.

Its a piece of piss mate if go the stb tek, bark to dmt in a matter of a few hours.
(23-05-2015, 04:40 PM)tinbath Wrote:
(23-05-2015, 04:38 PM)Kompressor Wrote: I suspect he means DMT and yeah the extraction process has been what spopped me even attempting an extraction.

Its a piece of piss mate if go the stb tek, bark to dmt in a matter of a few hours.

Tbh that was the impression I'd formed from my own research but when I asked some people about it they made out it was a lot more difficult and/or dengerous  than I thought. Don't know how right they are but just makes me waty about it.

Its the a/b tek that stopped me from doing it years ago and then suddenly some bright spark came up with the straight to base tek which is easier than baking a cake.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter