• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

MDAI
I actually sampled some MDAI Gold and it didn`t work.
(11-07-2012, 12:09 AM)Boselect Wrote: /eugh
A chemical is a chemical is a chemical.
assuming there isnt HUGE amounts of impurities/adulterants, the outcome is the same. It's plain logic.

In theory, yes... BUT!....Unfortunately the RC market is unregulated and lacking quality control, so even reputable dealers of RC'S are not immune to bad batches of 6 apb, MDAI, 3 meo PCP, 5 meo Dalt, etc, etc. Wether they are scamming swines, or "responsible" vendors.

I'd also like to add that for the purposes of an example, pure MDMA can be synthesized several ways. Conneseurs the world around say that the synth that uses Sassafras is superior... So Bo..???:-D :D :-d :d

The white MDAI was sparkly like the gold one. Both sold by reputable uk vendors. Gold one was impressive, the other was sickly. If it didn't work, Banjo, you got scammed or were already drained of Seretonin.

If the Gold one was crap, why would vendors make an issue about it being the best ever synth??

Go figure.:-$ :-|
(11-07-2012, 12:09 AM)Boselect Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 01:11 PM)el gringo loco Wrote: UNTRUE! It is well documented that there are different batches going about ranging from utter shite to rather awesome. Saying mdai is mdai is mdai, is just like saying 6apb is 6apb is 6apb..and we all know about that fool fakery!

/eugh
assuming there isnt HUGE amounts of impurities/adulterants, the outcome is the same. It's plain logic.

going by your `logic` if my off sales doesnt have 16yr old lagavulin whisky i should just drink gin after all alchohol is alchohol is.....
(11-07-2012, 11:11 PM)Lazarus Wrote: i should just drink gin after all alchohol is alchohol is.....

Well said, Laz. Just goes to show how ridiculous Bo can be at times! :-D :D :-d :d
..you mean that the ethanol in whisky is different from the ethanol in gin?
A mango is a mango is a mango. An orange is an orange is an orange. Why do supermarkets stock different ones i wonder??? =-O =-o

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnnV7ESMJb9gcyawB23nm...jWUgsrfiqw]
(11-07-2012, 11:11 PM)Lazarus Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 12:09 AM)Boselect Wrote: /eugh

going by your `logic` if my off sales doesnt have 16yr old lagavulin whisky i should just drink gin after all alchohol is alchohol is.....

erm... no not at all... because that's only 40% alcohol... 60% other stuff.

(12-07-2012, 07:59 AM)el gringo loco Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 11:11 PM)Lazarus Wrote: i should just drink gin after all alchohol is alchohol is.....

Well said, Laz. Just goes to show how ridiculous Bo can be at times! :-D :D :-d :d

See above

(12-07-2012, 09:17 AM)el gringo loco Wrote: A mango is a mango is a mango. An orange is an orange is an orange. Why do supermarkets stock different ones i wonder??? =-O =-o

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnnV7ESMJb9gcyawB23nm...jWUgsrfiqw]

How dumb can you get?
I mean really...
[Image: 20200172.jpg]
Fucking hell...
(11-07-2012, 11:43 AM)el gringo loco Wrote: I'd also like to add that for the purposes of an example, pure MDMA can be synthesized several ways. Conneseurs the world around say that the synth that uses Sassafras is superior... So Bo..???:-D :D :-d :d

The white MDAI was sparkly like the gold one. Both sold by reputable uk vendors. Gold one was impressive, the other was sickly. If it didn't work, Banjo, you got scammed or were already drained of Seretonin.

If the Gold one was crap, why would vendors make an issue about it being the best ever synth??

Explain the above then Bo. Otherwise, keep digging! ]:->

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb_fvTPUL4ujRVVrqdtMs...Q3Od6O0Ov0]
(12-07-2012, 02:51 PM)el gringo loco Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 11:43 AM)el gringo loco Wrote: I'd also like to add that for the purposes of an example, pure MDMA can be synthesized several ways. Conneseurs the world around say that the synth that uses Sassafras is superior... So Bo..???:-D :D :-d :d

Explain the above then Bo. Otherwise, keep digging! ]:->

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb_fvTPUL4ujRVVrqdtMs...Q3Od6O0Ov0]

Pure MDMA made via ANY method will be the same as ANY other method. because its fucking pure. The majority of MDMA you get on the street will never be pure, likely not even 80% pure because purification isn't cheap.
The same as Pure MDAI, MPA, Ethylphenidate, [Insert Any Drug Here]

Fruits cant be 'pure' neither can store liquors or anything else for that matter. So all the 'comparisons' you've made to what I've said here are null, void and show that you should probably take your GCSE's again.
Well then all that can be concluded is that Rc sites start selling impure RC'S , but eventually start selling pure products, hence the raving about "MDAI gold", legit 6apb, legit this, legit that.

Please don't even try to say that's not true.

And you're wrong about MDMA as well!

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/53334...mer-ratios

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter