• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

MDAI
(24-05-2012, 07:06 AM)jurkakm Wrote: Have anyone mixed MDAI with EP? Been looking for reports but havent found anywhere

Im thinking about given this a go tonight, has anyone any experience with this, ie ratios etc...
Do you mean Ethylphenidate ?
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
(07-07-2012, 05:33 PM)Dawnrazor Wrote: Do you mean Ethylphenidate ?

Yes mate, didnt realise it had been shortened ;)
Ok yes I have, ...I had a brief period on MDAI MPA & then I decided to up the stim aspect of it a bit so swapped the MPA for Ethylphenidate. Yea it was pretty nice tbh, no doubt you know its going to drain you pretty nastily, I wouldn’t do this for a long time, but just for a night should be fine, I was doing about 1:2.5 ratio, I think many recommend 1:3 or 1:4 if you are mixing with MPA, and Ethylphenidate is much more potent and harsh, but then I was looking to perk it up quite a lot.

I think if you just stick to one night on Ethylphenidate then much of the nastyness of it will be minimised, god knows what it does to your mucas membranes when you snort it, you will have a blocked nose for a week maybe, but then maybe not if you are gentle with it.
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
(07-07-2012, 05:55 PM)Dawnrazor Wrote: Ok yes I have, ...I had a brief period on MDAI MPA & then I decided to up the stim aspect of it a bit so swapped the MPA for Ethylphenidate. Yea it was pretty nice tbh, no doubt you know its going to drain you pretty nastily, I wouldn’t do this for a long time, but just for a night should be fine, I was doing about 1:2.5 ratio, I think many recommend 1:3 or 1:4 if you are mixing with MPA, and Ethylphenidate is much more potent and harsh, but then I was looking to perk it up quite a lot.

I think if you just stick to one night on Ethylphenidate then much of the nastyness of it will be minimised, god knows what it does to your mucas membranes when you snort it, you will have a blocked nose for a week maybe, but then maybe not if you are gentle with it.

Sounds good that, cheers
(24-05-2012, 01:35 PM)Knothing Wrote: I've heard it's great mixed with methylphenidate, so ethylphenidate could be good as well. The MDAI/Ethyl Combo should be less likely to be neurotoxic, as ethyl is mostly a DRI. MPA is most likely a strong releaser of dopamine so it would make sense that when mixed with MDAI it would have more nuerotoxic effects, and a much harsher come down and longer hangover. So I don't know if it's as good but it should at least be safer as far as neurotoxicity goes.

Reading this from Knothing, looks like a good sign.

in my post im clearly not selling the experience, but then Ethylphenidate has not good a good rep, there is nothing wrong with the effect, it just has so many side effects & they come on quick, by the end of day two you might feel like day 4 on MDPV, but I think with limited use there will be np at all, its the nastiness of it that puts everyone off.
(13-06-2012, 11:35 PM)Boselect Wrote: I still don't get why they call it "mdai gold"... MDAI is MDAI is MDAI.

why do they call am2201 white and am2201 tan/yellow
or mdpv white or mdpv tan

etc etc

different types different description

when i bought mdai white it tested as fake when i bought mdai gold it tested genuine

i bet in the following months 5-it white will arrive and everyone will be looking for the original red brick coulered stuff

amt white orange or the original grey?

all others are inferior to the grey version
(09-07-2012, 01:18 AM)Lazarus Wrote:
(13-06-2012, 11:35 PM)Boselect Wrote: I still don't get why they call it "mdai gold"... MDAI is MDAI is MDAI.

UNTRUE! It is well documented that there are different batches going about ranging from utter shite to rather awesome. Saying mdai is mdai is mdai, is just like saying 6apb is 6apb is 6apb..and we all know about that fool fakery!

(09-07-2012, 01:18 AM)Lazarus Wrote: when i bought mdai white it tested as fake when i bought mdai gold it tested genuine

YES!!!..That's probably why sites are making an issue about stocking "gold mdai". Basically they are selling what should have been sold in the 1'st place, a quality synth that's euphoric and upbeat, without any nausea -unlike the white crappy synth that's been about.
(09-07-2012, 01:11 PM)el gringo loco Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 01:18 AM)Lazarus Wrote:

UNTRUE! It is well documented that there are different batches going about ranging from utter shite to rather awesome. Saying mdai is mdai is mdai, is just like saying 6apb is 6apb is 6apb..and we all know about that fool fakery!

/eugh
A chemical is a chemical is a chemical.
assuming there isnt HUGE amounts of impurities/adulterants, the outcome is the same. It's plain logic.
Why, is he shouting......?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter