• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

MDAI
What gives you better results, releasers or inhibitors? Or is it not that simple?
Thanks for answers. Personally, i prefer releasers, simply because for me, they tend to be much smoother. EP alone produces short high ( which i enjoy ) followed by long anxious aftermath and unworthy crash. However maybe when combined with MDAI, might be cool.
As for MPA, that i enjoy but it doesnt produce euphoria per say and seem to be hard on the body, which isnt much of problem when taken alone and in moderation but could possibly cause problems when combined with mdai.

As for neurotoxicity, biggest cause seems to be hyperthermia, so as long you keep doses moderate and body temperature in check by keeping yourself hydrated, there shouldnt be much of a problem.
Do you mean for a Combo or just in general effects? Other way it's not hat simple, some DRIs are more euphoric (cocaine) than some releasers (MPA) and some releasers (Amphetamine) are more euphoric than some inhibitors (methylphenidate).probably the most important factor is the balance across the monamines. A well balanced releaser like MDMA can be unbelievably euphoric, and the same can be true for DRI like cocaine. Many releasers are also inhibitors like MDMA, so it's hard to say one is better than the other.
Certain combinations can cause more nuerotoxity like mixing serotonin releasers with dopamine releasers, but this may not always hold true. With the RCs much of it is guess work relating the compounds to their most familiar well-studied counterpart and then taking an educated guess as to what the effects might be.
(24-05-2012, 02:46 PM)Knothing Wrote: Do you mean for a Combo or just in general effects? Other way it's not hat simple, some DRIs are more euphoric (cocaine) than some releasers (MPA) and some releasers (Amphetamine) are more euphoric than some inhibitors (methylphenidate).probably the most important factor is the balance across the monamines. A well balanced releaser like MDMA can be unbelievably euphoric, and the same can be true for DRI like cocaine. Many releasers are also inhibitors like MDMA, so it's hard to say one is better than the other.
Certain combinations can cause more nuerotoxity like mixing serotonin releasers with dopamine releasers, but this may not always hold true. With the RCs much of it is guess work relating the compounds to their most familiar well-studied counterpart and then taking an educated guess as to what the effects might be.
Ok thats helped me understand a bit more, i didn't think it would be black and white.
Mdai gold from vip legals is excellent it creates a warm happy glow and its a great starter for the night.

It`s also lab tested and verified genuine!

Any white stuff I have had is bunk.
Can someone give me a comparison of MPA/MDAI mix vs Spirit?

Want some powder in for the weekend but not sure what to get.
Different synthesis procedures could result in different colored material Bo. None of these products are ever above 90% pure, so what ever process is used will leave trace amounts of the parent compounds and result in their color being in the final product. Even I'd the purity is at 98% if the trace products left behind are of different colors that the final product will also be a different product.

A different color^ not product.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
(13-06-2012, 11:28 PM)Lazarus Wrote: Mdai gold from vip legals is excellent it creates a warm happy glow and its a great starter for the night.

It`s also lab tested and verified genuine!

Any white stuff I have had is bunk.

i've had both the "gold" crystal and the "white" crystal from two well known vendors (both types from one of the vendors too) and there was no real difference imo.

The only bad white MDAI i've had was a very fine powder type texture from a couple of years ago that all of the vendors seemed to peddle for a month or two after the meph ban, but before the gold/white crystal appeared. that white powder was probably 50% at best i reckon when comapred to the crystalline mdai that follwed, srs 250mg gold/white crystal was like 500mg white fine shite powder mdai.

But anyway all the crystally mdai, both "white" and "gold" that i've tested has been top notch in my experience.
okay, as ive asked in another thread has anyone got any good combos with mdai.
mdai and b2 was a good combo before b2 went shite

i have gold mdai, eph, and mpa, also some "other" stuff, ive tried mdai + mpa, didnt really do too much for me but as ive said many times before mpa just does'nt hit me like most others, but im willing to give it another go.

so any other combos, ratios ?
tia

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter