• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MDAI - UKLegals
(05-06-2014, 09:56 PM)Blodwyn Wrote: sadly as we know my grey matter is depleting at a rate of notts...

Yeah it might be - rate of 'knots' unless you meant the county : )
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Ok... Im raiding my stash box on a daily at mo...

Dkcaine ;) ---150mg DMC + 75mg MPA ...railed over 2 hours

250mg MDAI in capsule...at end of last line..

Meh feels ok...think I should of waited as zapped of Ser at mo...

2 bottles wine and noids still feel meh!!!

I think 200-300mg with mpa 150mg MPA next.. BUT my tol is stupidly high for me.  Time for a brake...
A break seeing as there's a spelling thing occurring on the thread and yes DK you know what's needed sadly restoring all the good bits means leaving the fun bits to one side.  Why not take up crochet or something to fill the void temporarily?
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Mmmmm crochet is tempting.....

Meh who am I kidding I need something to give me a buzz.... damn it back to good old fashioned exercise!!

I think I am chasing buzzes that just are not there.....
that was my feelings towards MDAI when i had it years ago. its too subtle for my liking.
Hood Hippy word
I used to like it at 400mg with a tiny bit of mpa.
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
I found it far from subtle back in the day at around 200 mg. Although a bit of a stimulant push improves it a lot. Might try and source some.
Ok, so I finally got round to trying this last night. I dosed around about 150 mg and then had a few small lines of ethylphenidate (didn't weigh them out but it was around 20 mg maximum) at around 40 minutes to 1 hour in. I initially wanted to try this on its own, but I became way too tired and was close to falling asleep and eph was the only stim I had at home. 

The effects lasted somewhere between 3/4 hours for me and I didn't really notice much of a comedown. I wasn't overly impressed tbh, although I cannot really complain at £3 for 2g. It did feel nice and had a few "waves" and there were a few moments where I thought this is about to be amazing but nothing really came from it. I think I will push the dose up to around 250/300mg sometime in the future. Btw did anyone else get REALLY bad nystagmus with this? (like worse than other illegals) This is the only real negative side effect I found with this, my eyes were still wobbling today even after sleep!
No but I did get very depressed a few days after trying twice in a week... Blod did warn me about this...

Will not be returning to this one for a bit..
Ahh damn, I hope you're feeling better now. I haven't really noticed any negative after effects from this but, in the sake of harm reduction, will definitely have a break before I try again.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter