• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MDAI - UKLegals
Hi!

After a long time trying to source some MDAI Uklegals decide to close down and sell there stock off cheap.  This is the only place that I have used before without a problem that still have some in.

They kindly sent 2g for the price of 1g and for £3 Im not that bothered if I need to use more to get a good hit.

I have not used MDAI before as when it was popular I was into other chemicals that had better reports.  Due to the lack of anything half descent in the stim department I have been keen to try this.

MDAI

Never seen any chem like this!!!  Very very dark brown, almost like ground coffee, almost stains any bag/paper it touches as the powder is so fine.  Slight chem smell but nothing I can compare it to.

DAY 1

5mg allergy test.  Small amount of powder placed on tongue. Slight tingle, gives me enough of an idea that I will be eating/plugging and NOT railing this one.

DAY 2
Few lines of home made DKcaine railed (DMC 150mg + MPA 75mg) 3 hours before experiment.  100mg placed in gel cap and eaten.

+20 mins slight fluffy head
+30 very placebo but feel light headed
+40 (ish)  feel really tired.

Drunk a fair few beers, then took some Nytol (generic) and got some sleep.

DAY 3
125mg MPA (new batch from CTHigh St which is nice) taken over 4 hours before.  Capsule with 75mg MPA & 150mg MDAI consumed.

+ 20 back on the energy from MPA
+ 30 happy talking to my favorite virtual woman (u know who u are)
   fluffy head again.  No real euphoria....feels just like gd MPA tbh...

Drunk a few brandies to help with tail end of MPA and necked some soothing kratom to help anxiety from small CD (prob from MPA)

CONCLUSION

Please always start slow yourself as my tolerance may be higher than yours.  I feel my next stop with this chem will be 200mg with MPA although I will not do this for at least 7 days to allow my body to fully recover (as this is know to zap serotonin) and the last thing I want is being depressed all week.

So far I have only felt very very light effects...fingers crossed I can get something out of this at a higher dose!

If anyone is getting any joy with this please let me know!
was the mpa taken nasally orally found this mpa batch doesnt really need mixing with a numbing agent, real easy on the nose
Thanks

CTHighstreet
[email protected]
Cognition Tuning

UKCR DISCOUNT : UKCR10
That was Friday when my mate lent me some of his CW MPA to mix with the DMC.

DAY 3 was your MPA (tonight), I always capsule or plug as I prefer to railing...but I will try a line... how is it easy on nose, does it have numbing agent in?

Oooooo...well couldnt wait an longer to re test....

200mg taken in capsule, few lines of DMC and a couple of bottles of beer.... very nice.... put me in a great mood, nothing mind blowing but could certainly feel it...felt like it was going to to be almost awesome but never quite got there. 

Still was very happy with it and will go in bit higher ie 300mg with some MPA next time... will report back shortly!

Is no one else trying this one?
Have you tried 300mg yet? 

I have 2g of this from UKLegals too, but have not yet had chance to try it! I will probably try some this weekend or next.

I'll post back my findings though..
(05-06-2014, 08:41 PM)OhMyGodDude Wrote: Have you tried 300mg yet? 

I have 2g of this from UKLegals too, but have not yet had chance to try it! I will probably try some this weekend or next.

As always the voice of reason be so careful with this one it literally sucks the serotonin out of you when you are gettig to doses of this size its surely an indicator that maybe its not quite as it should be and yes i know tolerance etc etc.  I was a big fan of MDAI back in the day but it surely sucks the life out of you after a session its easy to redose on it too and before you know it you are in eye rolling gibbering territory...
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(05-06-2014, 08:45 PM)Blodwyn Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 08:41 PM)OhMyGodDude Wrote: Have you tried 300mg yet? 

As always the voice of reason be so careful with this one it literally sucks the serotonin out of you when you are gettig to doses of this size its surely an indicator that maybe its not quite as it should be and yes i know tolerance etc etc.  I was a big fan of MDAI back in the day but it surely sucks the life out of you after a session its easy to redose on it too and before you know it you are in eye rolling gibbering territory...

Thanks for heads up Blod.  I never did MDAI before now....I just assumed this was a weak synth.

Would 300mg be classed as a large dose of this then?
DK i always used to mix it with stims and for the life of me i cant recall however i know it was below that i'd say around 100mg but i maybe wrong.  Its been a while since i did any on its own and sadly as we know my grey matter is depleting at a rate of notts...maybe someone else can advise
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Thanks for the heads up! I have not actually tried this MDAI yet and was just looking to gauge the potency of this batch. I think I will dose around 100mg to be safe, though. Better safe than sorry. lol
(05-06-2014, 09:56 PM)Blodwyn Wrote: DK i always used to mix it with stims and for the life of me i cant recall however i know it was below that i'd say around 100mg but i maybe wrong.  Its been a while since i did any on its own and sadly as we know my grey matter is depleting at a rate of notts...maybe someone else can advise

Cool will lay off it for a while to let my brain/body recover....

100mg felt almost placebo...but on 200mg with only a lil booze I felt very happy....loveed the way everything touched .... Mrs DK kept telling me off for stroking her!!!

My stim tolerance is at an all time high... can get through 0.4-0.5g in a day whilst getting loads of work done...have odd rough CD moment but apart from the residual stim it feels so weak now...  I know this is probably no much for most but Im usually a 5 times a year guy on long stims.... but short stims yum yum but not had any good ones of those for looonnnggg time!  Anyway wonder if the MPA abuse is interfering?
I tried approx 150mg last night (100mg, followed by 50mg 45 mins later). At that dose it felt relatively subtle, but there was definitely some mood lift and minor visual distortion (lights looking brighter and larger than usual). Very little stimulation though, I can see why this would be good with MPA. Effects came on within 30 mins and died down after 2-3 hours, so relatively short lasting. No negative effects the next day and slept fine afterwards.

Next time I'll probably jump in at 200mg as it does appear to be a somewhat weak synth, but it's certainly not inactive and considering the low price, I can't really complain.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter