• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MDAI + 2-AI?
(28-02-2016, 11:57 PM)Renton Wrote:
(28-02-2016, 11:53 PM)Loaner Wrote:
(28-02-2016, 10:14 PM)Renton Wrote:
(28-02-2016, 07:01 PM)ralhar Wrote: I wonder if 2AI has enough kick to stim the MDAI up but would be interested to know what happens...

Doubt it, 2-AI isn't really a stimulant.

Do you mean MDAI isn't?  2-AI > https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/2-Aminoindane <

In comparison to things like MPA, or the Phenidates and Phenmetrazine analogues it's barely a stimulant... even in comparison to lowly rated stimulants like MEOP and mexedrone it's not that stimulating.

Do you no if there is any truth in the pain relief  part?
(28-02-2016, 09:34 PM)Loaner Wrote: Did 100mg then 30min later 75mg and was chilled for about 5hrs at home with my feet put up (1st time use), without  thinking are worrying about anything, and do have a lot of rust on the brain...

okay sure... what does it look like? thanks.

(28-02-2016, 10:14 PM)Renton Wrote: Doubt it, 2-AI isn't really a stimulant.

Yeah thats what I thought...

personally I would use 3fpm for stimming up MDAI... 

interestingly I remember getting some MPA + 2AI pills can't remember where from but they had a bit more of a buzz to them than straight MPA...

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
(29-02-2016, 10:08 PM)ralhar Wrote:
(28-02-2016, 09:34 PM)Loaner Wrote: Did 100mg then 30min later 75mg and was chilled for about 5hrs at home with my feet put up (1st time use), without  thinking are worrying about anything, and do have a lot of rust on the brain...

interestingly I remember getting some MPA + 2AI pills can't remember where from but they had a bit more of a buzz to them than straight MPA...

I thought MPA + 2AI + lidocaine was the standard sythicaine blend?
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
(29-02-2016, 10:08 PM)ralhar Wrote:

ralhar  If you are asking what " MDAI " looks like, it's  light (tan) brown and very " low " in density.
Has for " 2-AI ", i had it once (whilst taking other stuff) some time back, white if i remember right?
Has for mixing " 3-FPM & MDAI ", not for me, or they not total opposites of each other and " 3-FPM " is short lived!
(29-02-2016, 10:14 PM)Jonnyhal Wrote: I thought MPA + 2AI + lidocaine was the standard sythicaine blend?

possibly I have no idea... just saying the 2AI did seem to add something to the MPA despite (arguably) not having kick used on its own...

(01-03-2016, 12:17 AM)Loaner Wrote: ralhar  If you are asking what " MDAI " looks like, it's  light (tan) brown and very " low " in density.
Has for " 2-AI ", i had it once (whilst taking other stuff) some time back, white if i remember right?
Has for mixing " 3-FPM & MDAI ", not for me, or they not total opposites of each other and " 3-FPM " is short lived!

I'm asking what the MDAI from that particular vendor looks like... I was hoping for a good description to get some idea of what they are selling...

each to their own but MDAI + stim is a very popular combination and indeed the reason for this thread... the most commonly used combination was MDAI +  MPA but now thats gone i'm saying that 3fpm is a good substitute and will probably be more effective than 2AI....

yes 2AI is white

(01-03-2016, 06:53 PM)ralhar Wrote:
(29-02-2016, 10:14 PM)Jonnyhal Wrote: I thought MPA + 2AI + lidocaine was the standard sythicaine blend?

possibly I have no idea... just saying the 2AI did seem to add something to the MPA despite (arguably) not having kick used on its own...

(01-03-2016, 12:17 AM)Loaner Wrote: ralhar  If you are asking what " MDAI " looks like, it's  light (tan) brown and very " low " in density.

I'm asking what the MDAI from that particular vendor looks like... I was hoping for a good description to get some idea of what they are selling...

each to their own but MDAI + stim is a very popular combination and indeed the reason for this thread... the most commonly used combination was MDAI +  MPA but now thats gone i'm saying that 3fpm is a good substitute and will probably be more effective than 2AI....

yes 2AI is white

Only bought " researchchemistry ", has for a mix with MDAI would 4F-MPH go with it, just asking?
yeah it would stim it up also 4-eph would... the problem is both are insanely powerful at microscopic doses and there has not been much testing done or much available info... so I reckon harm reduction is a bit tricky and maybe too tricky to risk for anyone new to either mdai or either of those particular stims... (?)

i have done a bit of testing with 4-eph and found it hard to get the balance right and would rather just do 3fpm because i know what i'm doing and know how to get a good session out of it instead of pissing around trying to get it right and trying to be careful etc... however I do have loads of 4-eph left so will be doing more....

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter