• 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Lizard Labs
(14-01-2014, 08:05 AM)LizardLabs Wrote: I'm afraid not. No shipping to USA, New Zealand or Australia.

Why do so many companies avoid shipping to Australia.We buy at our own risk etc and most product aren't covered specifically or scheduled by law. Although there is an analogue law in place this is the case with many countries
The al-lad is coming. i can feel its cosmic waves calling out to me, growing in frequency and intensity with each passing minute, charging the air with an eerie electrical quality. bzzzzzzzzzzz. bzzzzzz. the nerve ends of my higher consciousness are ready, waiting, anticipating... The al-lad is coming. I can sense it
Dam dude don't jinx it
“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”
@ilovethepostman out of interest, what exactly is your avatar a picture of? Is it an optical illusion? because it looks like a woman with interesting tattoo placement.
Thanks LL! Just registered myself without any problem.
I'm still getting PMs asking for invite codes even though registration is open. So this is a bump for anyone that missed it. Registration is open! Just leave the invite code box blank and you will get access.
(05-02-2014, 03:26 AM)Ilovethepostman Wrote: My research into lsz has not been as thorough as that of al lad but to me al lad seems quite a lot more euphoric.

I just wanna touch on this, I know it's been awhile but I've been thinking about it.

Personally, I don't find any one or other psychedelic drug more or less likely to produce euphoria, any more than they might be more or less likely to produce a bad trip. I suspect that all & any psychedelic is capable or producing both heavenly & hellish effects.

I suspect that with psychedelics in particular the enviroment in which the drug is used & the head space & mindset of the user play a far greater role in producing a given effect than the particular chemical.

It may well be that certain psychedelics are more likely to produce a negative effect & in many cases these experiences are collected in places like erowid & such drugs either fall out of use & fail to break into the mainstream to begin with.

In other cases it might be more of a dosage issue. Some light doses of certain psychedelic produce considerably gentler effects than a full dose would, a sharp response curve in other words. With drugs like this, & the 2c-xx trips that I've experienced in the past come to mind, a low dose might be quite pleasant, & a high dose quite terrifying.

It could be that most people who try both Al-Lad & LSz decide that Al-Lad is more likely to be enjoyable & LSz more likely to be difficult, but I havent noticed anything like this in my own experiments, so far.
If you can't take care, take nothing!

http://www.seriousmolecule.com
[email protected]
Shocked 
I have researched LSZ on several occasions.. all of which were different. I think you are right.. it completely depends on set, and setting. Just as with any psychedelic, it's the most important thing.
Being in nature, on a bright, sunny day, with people you love and 200ug of this gives me tons of euphoria. Nice classic lysergamide come-up with lots of giggles, followed by a nice dreamy state. visuals not as intense as I'd like - but heyho.

Thanks for the Easter present LL - just gotta wait for a nice sunny day! Thank you
“My technique is don’t believe anything. If you believe in something, you are automatically precluded from believing its opposite.”
– Terence McKenna
(21-04-2014, 07:43 PM)Lunatic Fringe Wrote: all & any psychedelic is capable or producing both heavenly & hellish effects.

I suspect that with psychedelics in particular the enviroment in which the drug is used & the head space & mindset of the user play a far greater role in producing a given effect than the particular chemical.

this
Do you think about stocking other rcs too in the next time?
Just registered, but unfurtanetly no rcs that I am interested in

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter