• 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Lizard Labs
Anyone else having trouble viewing the homepage?
“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”
Yeah me too. It's Arvixe, they're crap. Should be up again soon.
Hey guys, any plans about opening a new registration wave?

Thanks,
Registration open now! Partydrink
What should we put in the invite code box to register? Also, what payment methods are currently accepted?
Put nothing in the invite code box. We take credit/debit cards via PayPal as well as bank transfer/deposit, Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Hi, sorry to bother you, I just tried to register and it wouldn't let me without an invite code.
It should work fine, just put nothing in the box. I've had a number of people register in the last couple of hours with no problems.
I registered yesterday without any problems :) As you wrote LL - put nothing in the invite code box. But remember to fill full form without mistakes.

And a quick question - @LizardLabs - when do you think AL-LAD will be available?
Fuck panic attacks, we attack when we panic
So high I could piss on ya planet
I don't know when the AL-LAD will be here, it shouldn't be much longer but there always seems to be delays of some sort.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter