• 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Lizard Labs
I'm pretty sure that the fact that it pretty rare and hard to get contributes to its "popularity", i.e. makes people want it even more. The fear of missing out on something is very likely to make everyone jump at it while it's available. Everybody knows that when it's available it won't be so for long and so most buyers reckon they can get LSZ any time, so they'll rather buy the sought after stuff. I'm pretty sure that there's a good number of potential buyers out there who have not even a vague idea of what this actually does, but can't wait to get it anyway, because everybody's talking about it - again, while most people doing so haven't even tried it themselves.

I haven't tried LSZ yet, so I can't compare them, but there is a thread on here dedicated to comparing these substances to each other. You may want to check that out!
I'll have a look.
Thanks!
I'm with you Monkey, I don't entirely understand those who clamour for Al-Lad but have little to no interest in LSz. Both these compounds have remarkable psychedelic capabilties, differing only subtlely. Perhaps the obvious remarks by Alexander Shulgin in THIKAl about Al-Lad are enough to push it a length ahead of LSz in the popularity stakes.

Briefly, I found that LSz seemed a little slower coming on, a little deeper than Al-Lad weight for weight, & longer lasting too. I can't say with any certainty that one is more visual than the other, because I've done each at varying doses &, as with most psychedelics, the trips have always varied. I recently wrote a psy-trance tune whilst on LSz, it's very useful in the studio!
If you can't take care, take nothing!

http://www.seriousmolecule.com
[email protected]
My research into lsz has not been as thorough as that of al lad but to me al lad seems quite a lot more euphoric.
“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”
Thank you Lunatic, I was under the impression that I had simply missed some sort of important difference for a while now lol.

Postman that's what I hear, and that's all I hear.
@Lizard Labs do you have a approx. date for the new Al-Lad batch? Hopefully there will be no more delays :)
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

(09-02-2014, 10:20 AM)Tom Selleck Wrote: @Lizard Labs do you have a approx. date for the new Al-Lad batch? Hopefully there will be no more delays :)

On the website it says: "AL-LAD is completely out of stock now, the synthesis of the next batch has been delayed further but we hope to have some to offer by the end of February"

Not sure if that is still up to date info or if it has been delayed further :/
^ I know, I read that too. Just wanted to see if LL knew an exact date.
To live outside the law, you must be honest - Bob Dylan    

There is no exact date, I'm giving up giving ETAs now as every time I set a date the synthesis gets delayed further. It happens when it happens, if it happens at all. Happy
Patience! ;)
If you can't take care, take nothing!

http://www.seriousmolecule.com
[email protected]

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter