• 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Lizard Labs
This thread is for LL to promote their business - ANY posts asking for codes will be deleted from this thread.  Please only use this thread to feedback to LL or in direct relation to a post from the vendor
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Do you ship to USA?
I'm afraid not. No shipping to USA, New Zealand or Australia.
Happy New Year Lizard & UKCR!

How's your stock at the moment Mr Liz? Any interesting plans for 2014? The appearance of your remarkable compounds made last year one of the most interesting for some time!
If you can't take care, take nothing!

http://www.seriousmolecule.com
[email protected]
AL-LAD is all out and the synthesis of the next batched has been delayed again. LSZ is still in stock, down to the last few thousand now though - I don't think I'll be getting any more LSZ again, not in the near future anyway.

I'm glad you enjoyed researching these compounds! Happy
I certainly did!

Shame the LSz hasn't done as well as Al. Odd.

[email protected]
(24-01-2014, 09:36 AM)Lunatic Fringe Wrote: I certainly did!

Shame the LSz hasn't done as well as Al. Odd.

I get the impression it may be a case of even gold looks tawdry next to platinum.

I haven't tried it yet although I have some on the back burner. Would be a shame if I decide I prefer it only to have missed out stocking up because it didn't get the rave reviews that Al got so I didn't get round to it in time.

Anyway eager to hear what new lysergide LL has got in the pipeline and also for the next batch of Al. Got my spirytus ready and eyeing up some nice glassware for storage and dosing.
I mean LSZ is still popular, it is worth me stocking it in that respect. However the synthesis is even more challenging than AL-LAD, especially in quantities greater than a couple grams - which of course increases the price. In fact all of these novel lysergamides are very fussy molecules which makes their scale-up quite complex and labour intensive.

With regards to new compounds, nothing is in the pipeline right now. All my funds are currently tied up in the next AL-LAD batch and until that comes to fruition I cannot commission any more syntheses.
... but, when you can commision more synthesis, you have plans to add a new, legal member of the lysergamides family to replace LSz..? If not I would consider keeping a supply chain open, if it's possible.

I was just reading something on BL about flooding the market with new compounds so that only the best float to the top & last, but of course, money is not infiinite.

I guess if Al is the more popular & easier to synth of the two, it makes perfect sense to put all your eggs into one, Al-shaped basket.

[email protected]
Sorry to chime in but is AL-LAD really so much different from LSZ that it is heavily sought out? I hear the synth is a tad more complex but when AL is available in a small batch (<1000) it seems to be gone in two days, while LSZ is always around. Plus all this hype when people hear that AL is going to be available when there is clearly still LSZ confuses me.

I was under the impression they were nearly chemically identical with AL being slightly more favorable, but if it is this significant I may just wait to get my hands on some of it.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter