• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Legal opioid
Ive read about legal opioid and was wondering where to get them which vendors stock them or ship to the uk.
Ive also read about Bromadol which is a legal tramadol analogue. Who stock and sell them ?
There's very few, UK vendors tend to stay away from them publicly for obvious reasons, and the vendors that do sell them from abroad almost always cannot be mentioned here due to also stocking UK illegal compounds.

If you can't source something such as Bromadol without a little google-fu, you're likely in the camp of people who would not be able to measure and consume it safely.
We're talking handling with gloves, covered skin and eyes, glass storage at low temps, high quality high precision scales (which alone will probably make your pocket a grand lighter).
They're not for playing with and you're honestly better off CWE'ing codeine if you're just looking for an opiod fix.
If you're looking to experiment for the sake of it being a different drug, which I understand, it's what I do, you should do some more research and really consider if you're ready.

You will likely need to go through a large analytical reagent supplier to get this drug specifically, which if you do not work for a research institute or pharmaceutical company will involve lying to them (which would require you to somehow forge some documents) or if you can legitimately obtain from these kinds of places then you will be breaking their terms of service and just about any regulation from the research institute or company you are at. In a case like this if the theoretical research institute or providor could prove that you have consumed it, it could legitimately land you in court regardless of it's legality.
Kratom and/or cwe
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(15-02-2016, 10:54 PM)Renton Wrote: There's very few, UK vendors tend to stay away from them publicly for obvious reasons, and the vendors that do sell them from abroad almost always cannot be mentioned here due to also stocking UK illegal compounds.

If you can't source something such as Bromadol without a little google-fu, you're likely in the camp of people who would not be able to measure and consume it safely.  
We're talking handling with gloves, covered skin and eyes, glass storage at low temps, high quality high precision scales (which alone will probably make your pocket a grand lighter).  
They're not for playing with and you're honestly better off CWE'ing codeine if you're just looking for an opiod fix.  
If you're looking to experiment for the sake of it being a different drug, which I understand, it's what I do, you should do some more research and really consider if you're ready.

You will likely need to go through a large analytical reagent supplier to get this drug specifically, which if you do not work for a research institute or pharmaceutical company will involve lying to them (which would require you to somehow forge some documents) or if you can legitimately obtain from these kinds of places then you will be breaking their terms of service and just about any regulation from the research institute or company you are at.  In a case like this if the theoretical research institute or providor could prove that you have consumed it, it could legitimately land you in court regardless of it's legality.

wow I cant thank you enough, this is a real advice! Might have saved my life bro
(16-02-2016, 12:03 PM)samoaj Wrote:
(15-02-2016, 10:54 PM)Renton Wrote: There's very few, UK vendors tend to stay away from them publicly for obvious reasons, and the vendors that do sell them from abroad almost always cannot be mentioned here due to also stocking UK illegal compounds.

You will likely need to go through a large analytical reagent supplier to get this drug specifically, which if you do not work for a research institute or pharmaceutical company will involve lying to them (which would require you to somehow forge some documents) or if you can legitimately obtain from these kinds of places then you will be breaking their terms of service and just about any regulation from the research institute or company you are at.  In a case like this if the theoretical research institute or providor could prove that you have consumed it, it could legitimately land you in court regardless of it's legality.

wow I cant thank you enough, this is a real advice! Might have saved my life bro

Renton is right, all of the RC opioids are very dangerous, with several known fatalities and terrible addiction potential. Some of the newer ones are thousands of times stronger than morphine, posing a huge danger of overdose.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter