• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Legal dissociatives
Hi all,
First post on here so hope this is in the right place. I am looking for some recommendations on legal dissociative's.
I have got some Methoxphenidine which i tried a 0.09g bomb but dont think i felt much tho was also on 4mg Diclazepam and 4mg Flubromazepam so dont think that would of helped.
So basically what other legal dissociative's are there to try and what would be a good dose of the Methoxphenidine  to try next. 
Thanks
Ephenidine is the best UK legal one right now.

A good dose of MXP with no tolerance is usually 80-100mg. Benzodiazepines tend to pretty much weaken dissociatives a lot.
There are 3 other options easily available. These are 3-meo-pcmo, Diphenidine and Ephenidine. I would personally recommend Ephenidine as being the most enjoyable and many others agree. It's a smoother ride than Methoxphenidine which can get unpleasant at larger doses. It's hard to give a specific dose as dissociatives are heavily affected by tolerance, but for me (an occassionally user) I find 100mg of Ephenidine (orally) to be a good starting point. There's a detailed thread here which I recommend having a look at: https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Thread-Ephenidine

Dissociative discussion tends to be under the 'Psychedelics' category for future reference.
Thanks for the reply's.

Ah ok thanks will have to wait untill the Benzos are completely out of my system then will try 0.09g of mxp again.

Thanks shall try and find some 3-meo-pcmo, Diphenidlne and Epenidine to try then. Ok thanks i dont think i have any tolerance at the moment that i am aware off but was doing at least 6-7gs of k a day a few years ago so not sure if that will still affect it. 

Thanks will check that thread out and will look under the Psychedelics section in the future.

Thanks again.
just took 90 mgs of MXP oral and 40mg of MPA insufflated. Let's see where it gets me this time :)

On MXP alone I had a very strange enlightment experience. I suddenly felt at ease, no, even utterly content with myself, my surroundings, and my place in this universe. I had a kind of detached view, where I saw myself more as an observer, however being still the same person.

Than, from within the somewhat confused state I was, i had a really powerfull vision. It appeared the roof was gone, and I could see the sky very clearly, which turned orange. At that time, the sky ripped open, and a (very bright) ligtning bolt shot me straight at the heart. I saw a vortex appear, counter clockwise spinning from my heart from my 1st person view. I was filled with utter joy - it, and everything, was perfect at that moment. There was only that moment, so there defo was at least a reasonably big form of ego-loss. I felt at peace with myself and the Universe (maybe not for the very first time, but it was defo a loooong time ago and it felt like one of the most profound I had ever experienced, with such feeling of bliss and total harmony), and I felt L-O-V-E in all it's forms. For myself, for the surroundings, for ppl, actually for every living being on this planet, and even the non-living.

From that moment on, I feel that my Heart-Chakra has really opened. Backdraft of that is that I now tend to be a bit over-emotional at some times, like a girl on a period w/o having her daily dose of chocolate if you catch my drift - no offense ladies ^^

I experienced some very vivid and clear dreaming also after that for a while, a week or so at least, not really lucid but more like body asleep mind awake sort of thing. I could see my dream images and had even some control over it, but not that I could really steer it into a specific direction. I just could observe what was going on and have a clearvision of my dream visions, which I normally hardly ever have. In an awakened state, I cannot visualise *at all*, I consider this a great handicap and this made me even more aware of it alas... :S

It also worked wonders on my anxiety and depression which was absent for about a small week or so :)

I'll keep you posted on my research findings of tonight :)

Oh yeah btw, I also had some Kratom, 12 grams of Green Malay earlier this evening and 3x 0,5 mg Pyrazolam so I get into a comfortable state. I normally like to be in control a lot and I don't like too much confusion ^^ I also am drinking some sparkly wine, a nice Creme de Bourgogne in the 20 euro's range ^^ but I'll keep it at a minimum ^^

Feeling like I'm on the edge... crystal clear. Playing some games with enhanced reaction times :)

Defo elevated heart rate, it's at 120 bpm right now where normally I have more like 50-60 bpm...

Ooooommmmmphhhhhhh I can race through my mind at mach 7 speed right now... Flinging things where they should be, zip-zapping and re-organizing a lot of brain clutter :) Great at contemplating all the input gathered today, enhanced processing felt and experienced at warp speed ^^ It all feels soooo Crystal Clear :D

It looks like I'm wearing glasses. although I'm not.... Everything is Crystal Clear.... Holy crap I just put on my glasses, it adds an even further layer of clearity lol XD

FWOEACK, I can seriously read everything on my screen from 3-4 meters afar.... lol :D Having Havoc sharp vision!!!

Whoaaahhhhwaaaawuuuuww

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\akashic blocks filling up and aligning rapidly. Creatures from other dimensions whispering to me... shifting.... coding... decoding.... machine like everything click-clacks with blazing speeds...

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!! My Heart is filled with L-O-V-E again!!! Thanks for the refill!!!! Can I get another one or would that be too bold to ask :D

Heart rate 100 bpm

Definitely in a higher state of consciousness. Everything seems pristine clear to me atm. I can see every detail in a fractal picture from a distance of 3 meters :D It's nice :)

2.12 another 15 mgs MXP oral

It's 6 a.m. already. Came down nice smooth and slow... Still in control. Been in control all along. Got a lot of things that needed to be done done  :) I wish I'd feel this decisive more often... Will defo keep experimenting with these compounds as it seems it gets a lot of things done that would eitherwise been shoved up the to-do list, that list with a *lot* of things still waiting to be done... lol :D

Btw, I still haven't finished my bottle of wine yet ^^ Alcohol seems a katalysator here, but must be used with utmost precaution and moderation!!! However, I *AM* a master of the self proclaimed 'Ctrl-Alt-Delirium' state of alcoholololol prflptt :P

I *REALLY* love it when my anxiety gets subsided that much so that my motivation and life force, my *real me* can come out of hiding. It feels really liberating to not be 'frozen' anymore in that fucked up 'fight-flight-freeze' mechanism whereas my mechanism seems to be broken and stuck at the 'freeze' part :D

Can I prolong this state? Ima try ^^
6.30 insufflated 20 mgs of MPA and bombed 40 mgs of MXP again.

I might as well put some Diphenidine to the mix, after I wait out what this redose will do for me. It might... spice things up a lil' ^.^

Btw, totally of topic maybe, but an interesting video nontheless: http://thespiritscience.net/2015/06/14/w...ear-death/
Hope I'm allowed to post this, if not, pm me and I'll kindly have the link removed ^^

11.15 15 mgs of diphenidine swallowed
11.20 45 mgs of MXP swallowed.

indescribable. I went to heaven and was God. And now I'm back and have no means to describe it. Nor the need to.

This experience has changed my life as I knew it. 

It was a truly life altering event. 

I feel renewed, refreshed, and I am a different person now than I was a few hours back. 

I've cried golden tears of joy. 

I am a changed man.

Thanks for the detailed trip report Anachron cant wait to try the MXP just waiting for the benzos to get out of my system not sure how long that will be tho have 250mg of Diclazepam and 100mg of Flubromazepam i think i will have to hide somewhere lol.

Have just dropped a 0.1g bomb of this hopefully i will feel something this time.

starting to feel a slight light headed feeling

everything is looking a bit more clear but with a slight fuzz around the edges

Not feeling much more thinking of taking more will take the dogs out then take maybe 0.05g bomb?

just taken anouther .06g bomb

feel more relaxed maybe going for a shower

just realised it doesnt show times think its been 2-3 hours since first .1g bomb and 20ish mins since .06g bomb

Things feeling nicer now very relaxed keep getting distracted

Not sure if to take more or just to go to bed

Anyway in the end didn't really feel much I did .16gs in 2 bombs will have another go some other week when I have time will post in the correct place as well then.
Whatever happened to Fluorolintane? Seems to be discontinued as CW is not restocking it. It's still legal right?

Also really wanna try 3-MeO-PCMo but that doesn't seem to be restocking either.

There's also good old DXM. Found German brand of cheap DXM-only capsules that delivers to UK. PM me for info if interested.
Yoda "HUFF JENK YOU MUST. ALL DAY ERRYDAY." - Yoda
(09-12-2015, 03:14 AM)Overdoser Wrote: Whatever happened to Fluorolintane? Seems to be discontinued as CW is not restocking it. It's still legal right?

Also really wanna try 3-MeO-PCMo but that doesn't seem to be restocking either.

There's also good old DXM. Found German brand of cheap DXM-only capsules that delivers to UK. PM me for info if interested.

It's probably worth pointing to the DXM FAQ found on Erowid and various other places if recommending it to someone who appears to be new to dissacociatives, or even just new to DXM.  Not sure if it's OK to link to or not here. 

Also anyone tempted to give it a try should make sure to look up DXM interactions with other drugs. It needs to be approached with some caution and awareness or you could easily end up way out of your depth and just as easily in an ambulance.

I realise that applies to RCs as well but DXM effects and risks are well documented and easy to find so essential reading before delving into it.

Also to answer the OP ephenidine definitely works with benzos in the system for me and is the most user friendly out if the bunch of current legals IMO. MXP I found also works as does diphenidine but they can be really unpredictable when it comes to dosing. Ephenidine at 100mg works well for me but I'd start low if you're new to it and test the waters first.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
The pyrrolidinophenidines are less potent than the piperidine and probably not commerically viable if I had to guess (no idea about price of synthesis though). A good fluorolintane dose was ~200mg. Maybe we'll see 2-fluorodiphenidine (or ephenidine) one day? No idea.
A
(09-12-2015, 11:02 AM)roi Wrote: The pyrrolidinophenidines are less potent than the piperidine and probably not commerically viable if I had to guess (no idea about price of synthesis though). A good fluorolintane dose was ~200mg. Maybe we'll see 2-fluorodiphenidine (or ephenidine) one day? No idea.

Are there any fluorolintane reports around? I tried it (can't remember what dose) and the main effect it caused was very loud (though transitory) tinnitus, which didn't inspire any further experimentation.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter