• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LSZ/AL-LAD being seized in the customs
Hello,

Since LSZ and AL-LAD blotters looks like LSD blotters is there any risk that they're envelope get detected by x-ray and open in the customs for inspection and then get seized? 

Anyone knows of something like that happening? Maybe with 25c-nbome blotters...
Heard of it happening with pellets and badly-labeled powders. but never blotters.

Typically because blotters arent in packages, just regular envelopes.

It 'could' happen, but I doubt they x-ray screen regular non-suspicious-looking letters under certain weights... because of the sheer difficulty to do that many.
Since last week I received 20 etizolam pellets sucessfully I guess ordering 10 al-lad blotters shouldn't be a problem.
depends on your drug laws where you live i know the vendors here will not ship to the usa though
"I'd rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief."
I wonder if there is some risk of them containing trace elements of illegals also, which could be a serious charge.
The vendor said it will test negative for LSD
Your vendor should also add to a package some kind of product data shit with info about the substance. It usually solves many problems with customs. Or the police.
Fuck panic attacks, we attack when we panic
So high I could piss on ya planet
Printed graphics on blotter won't show on x-ray as it only detects changes in density.
(30-07-2013, 06:37 AM)sch1renc Wrote: The vendor said it will test negative for LSD

AL-LAD and LSD are indole, so field test kit will make it show positive LSD.

But if they put it by GC / MS analysis, it will be proven not to LSD.
lol

at least i already received them. so there is no difference between ordering No in a small letter and al-lad, since the test will acuse the same?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter