• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kratom wholesale
Why anyone would smoke it is beyond me. Never have I seen anyone recommend it in the last 7 years of using kratom. Quite the opposite. It's usually discouraged. Must be hell on the lungs. If you dislike the taste just cap it.

Quite a few sites in the USA will post to the UK. (Until the ban) Will usually cost a bit for shipping and possibly get duty etc added at customs but the variety is good and prices aren't too bad. Recommend reading KC forum for info on vendors.

As for the UK here's anothers bulk offers, special on Malay Maeng Da Caps,1KG for £100. Also noticed buy 5KG get 6KG and more deals
Bali £109 for a KG. etc etc
http://www.kratom.co.uk/product-category/bulk-kratom/
Have used them quite a few times with no issues over the years.

Divine Shaman are also doing some preorder thing and have some sales prices. Trusted seller for many years but can be quite expensive on a lot of strains. Worth a look though. They now have more budget strains but i've not heard any reviews on them. We need as many options as possible. Hopefully we can pick up some bargains.
http://www.divineshaman.com/#!pre-orders/c137f

Another possibility might be to look into Chinese Cats Claw. (never tried it myself) Uncaria rhynchophylla or gou teng.

This is cut n paste from a US vendor on KC so bear this in mind and do your own research. I haven't looked into it yet.

Chinese Cat's claw is very similar to Stem & Vein, but much cheaper. It contains almost all of the same alkaloids as kratom and stem and vein, minus mitragynine and any stimulatory yohimbine type compounds. This means it has all of the anti-addictive aromatherapeutic effects of kratom, with none of the euphoria or anything that can raise tolerance. In fact, it contains both opioid antagonists, and NMDA antagonists. Even further, the anti-inflammatory actions of the bark seem to help reduce pain, and the opioid antagonism may be the specific kind to not trigger a w/d type response, but simply keep the receptors temporarily occupied in a manner where they cannot function, forcing the body to create new opioid receptors (upregulation) as a result. NMDA antagonism also prevents the body from becoming tolerant, and some of the other constituents found in the bark also synergize with kratom as well.

Chinese Cat's claw reduces tolerance by way of opioid antagonism,
Chinese Cat's claw prevents tolerance from forming by way of NMDA antagonism,
Chinese Cat's claw potentiates kratom through the same backbone of secondary constituents that are found in kratom leaf.
Probably a stupid question.Could you not just grow it?
SteveBrule $150 = £103 by my conversion.
You could grow it with lights but it is a tree not a plant. You'd need a lot of space shock
(07-02-2016, 11:23 PM)grim Wrote: Probably a stupid question.Could you not just grow it?

Right now it's probably cheaper and easier to just bulk buy a metric fuck ton right now. Or, even if you don't it's probably more worth it to to still order it after the ban and just cross your fingers.

Trying to grow your own Kratom is quite an effort, especially when unlike cannabis you need more than a small sprinkling in a joint to get the effects you want. You need to swallow a ton the equivalent in leaves. I suppose it probably doesn't smell bad compared with growing your own weed but other than that it seems too difficult to be worth it.
I'm guessing since it grows round SE Asia in forested areas it's well beyond the possibility for most people here to grow their own. Thanks for all the inputs so far on this thread. Coelcanth you put me through to quite a few I was so far unaware of. I used to be a member of KC so might see if I can reactivate mny membership, since I imagine there is some good info there at the moment. Anyway I've looked though the websites I've found in the UK and so far have found the following. Bear in mind I've yet to be ripped off but can imagine it happening so if anyone can vouch for the vendors please do so. Likewise if anyone spots clearance deals, discounts for transfers etc please let us know.

UK vendors:
Perfect Kratom £120-£140 per kilo: 12-14p per gram
Kratom.co.uk: around £100-£120 per kilo: 10-12p per gram
Kratomsupply: between £135.95 and £144.95 per kilo: 14-15p per gram
Natural chemistry: don;'t seem to currently offer more than 250g though it's discounted a bit, apparently delays though.

Kratomsupply and natural chemistry are bikhuk resellers, which I've not been hugely impressed with when used a few years ago but maybe it's changed)
Kratom.co.uk seems to do caps and also Camodian which is a new one on me.

Divine Shaman: lots of strains I'd never heard of(Syada at £94 per kilo(less than 10 p per gram) all the way to premium Sunda: £212 per kilo- would need to see some reviews before dropping that!-bears doing a ot more research if anyone can give us more info. Their budget packs contain stem and vein, white vein sumatra, red kali and bargain thai so I'm leaning towards giving a tester). Likewise they have other interesting products.

There's also herbaleye which seem to be discounting, can't speak for them though.

Reposting this from earlier

Holland

Intrigued by Kraatje (a Holland site I haven't used but heard good things about(maybe from Tom Selleck:
White Sumatra(is this the awesome stuff SForest used to have?)
165 euros per kg: £127 per kg: 12.7 per g
Red thai maenga da/green malay: 176 euro/kg: £135.41 per kh: 13.5p per g

I haven't had anything as good as sforests white vein sumatra so I'm not sure if I will find it in one of these foreign vendors, no other domestics have really come as close.

Kratom delight(from Indonesia: Multi pack 1.2kg per $150:
£130.42/ 1.2kg: 10.9p per gram
I've been in contact and he';s offered to do 1.8kg, apparently the max DHL will carry, but I don't know the price.

Bikhuk: 8 in one sample: $150 per 1.2 kg(same as kratom delight but weren't as good strains in my opinion when I tried).

Whitestrain ROI mentioned, maybe cheaper but looking online was hearing hit and miss stories. It sounded like it was good but took a long time to come through, which isn't good considering the time scale we have.

I'm wary of making large orders from international companies I don't know or know anyone who can vouch for. Mmmspeciosa maybe but don't sdeem to have bulk orders. So far I;m most interested in finding out more about some of divine shaman's funky strains,

ps. Coelcanth thanks for the info on cat's claw, had no idea about this and might just give it a shoit since it sounds interesting. Natural chemistry have is 100g for £15.
I believe there's a difference between Cats Claw and Chinese Cats Claw. Check the proper name. Latin?
I've only seen it at an American site. Meridian Botanicals. Haven't had a good search for it yet. As a price guide the powder there is $72 a kilo.

I usually order 1.7 or 1.8KG from KD or Bikhuk, both free shipping. Roughly £137-£162 depending on which you use. Both are happy to split orders into a few strains. Better than a sample pack imo, especially if you know what sort of strains you like. People here can advise.
It's rare to be hit for paying duty from these 2 but it happens sometimes. I've been buying from both for many years, solely BH for about 5 years. Most recently I've used KD and I think it's better than BH but i've been happy with both as value for money. Bik accepts CC where as KD doesn't directly. But there's other options.

DivineShaman are pretty honest about some strains being hit or miss. I wouldn't buy in bulk a new cheap one personally. Super Sunda is ok in small amounts but I found it loses it's magik very quickly and also increases tolerance more so than most others. Not one I'd bother with but occasionaly it's quite nice.

I don't see myself stocking up much unless I stick it all on a cc, I just can't afford it and I hate owing money for such things. I'll prob wish I did when I run out though lol.
Maybe i'll make another order but nothing big, but I recommend doing so as soon as you can if buying from abroad in case customs hold on to stuff too long.
It's a shame that s&v isn't as cheap as it once was. I would have liked a cheap couple of k's of that but it's almost as expensive as leaf nowdays. Still a good option if you plan to quit though.
(08-02-2016, 04:57 PM)Coelacanth Wrote: I believe there's a difference between Cats Claw and Chinese Cats Claw. Check the proper name. Latin?
I've only seen it at an American site. Meridian Botanicals. Haven't had a good search for it yet. As a price guide the powder there is $72 a kilo.

I usually order 1.7 or 1.8KG from KD or Bikhuk, both free shipping. Roughly £137-£162 depending on which you use. Both are happy to split orders into a few strains. Better than a sample pack imo, especially if you know what sort of strains you like. People here can advise.
It's rare to be hit for paying duty from these 2 but it happens sometimes. I've been buying from both for many years, solely BH for about 5 years. Most recently I've used KD and I think it's better than BH but i've been happy with both as value for money. Bik accepts CC where as KD doesn't directly. But there's other options.

DivineShaman are pretty honest about some strains being hit or miss. I wouldn't buy in bulk a new cheap one personally. Super Sunda is ok in small amounts but I found it loses it's magik very quickly and also increases tolerance more so than most others. Not one I'd bother with but occasionaly it's quite nice.

I don't see myself stocking up much unless I stick it all on a cc, I just can't afford it and I hate owing money for such things. I'll prob wish I did when I run out though lol.
Maybe i'll make another order but nothing big, but I recommend doing so as soon as you can if buying from abroad in case customs hold on to stuff too long.
It's a shame that s&v isn't as cheap as it once was. I would have liked a cheap couple of k's of that but it's almost as expensive as leaf nowdays. Still a good option if you plan to quit though.

Oh so you've tried their super Sunda. I would've thought for the price it'd be a lot more special than that. Ah well I was getting quite excited that they had something magic. They do offer 10g sammples for £2-3 each so I might just try a few of their other strains if just for personal curiosity, then if not suitably impressed go a bikhuk or KD order. I've found KD better personally, but then again I get bored of it fairly quick so I might just not bother and wean myself off. Wortha look though.. Thanks for your input.
Sunda is like most things, some love it some don't think it's worth the money. (I had it years ago) I look mostly for value nowdays as i'm just feeding an addiction most of the time. When I started I'd try loads but now they fit into 2 categories, relaxing and stimulating. I much prefer relaxing so just buy what I consider the best bang for my buck. Don't think i'll find anything significantly better to be worth spending more on. I do enjoy a change now and again but usually from the same 2 sellers, or their resellers if I run short.
It's not so easy trying to budget with so many things getting banned all at once. I've got my benzos, some stims, some kratom, trying to decide which to buy as well as life commitments, moving house etc everything seems to come at once.

I did get a kilo from PK because I was running very low. With a 25% discount it wasn't too expensive. (still cost more than buying direct)  Weirdly it got sent in 50 and 100g bags. First time I used them so maybe that's normal for them.
>>>
Why anyone would smoke it is beyond me. Never have I seen anyone recommend it in the last 7 years of using kratom. Quite the opposite. It's usually discouraged
<<<

I love the way people believe everything they read online and then act like they are an authority on the subject when they have never actually tried it.

Amusing too that after the above bs statement, 3 posts below we find someone else who does this.

For your info smoking produces a very strong stone and as I`ve already stated it is smooth on the lungs.

Did it ever occur to you that the people who diss it are probably vendors. If you smoke it you are using a lot less than other ways and that means less profit for the vendors.

I have been a cannabis user for 41 years I do know what I am talking about and unlike the vendors, what I say isn`t made up!

Maybe the quality of the stuff you get isn`t strong enough I don`t know. I started buying it from herbal eye about 6-7 years ago before importing it from india.

Despite the reviews I did not rate bikhuts product, I bought mine from a site with a name like kratmundo or something similar.

I am not alone in this either many of my friends also smoke it. The anmount needed for one cup of tea would last me days by smoking!

Red vein borneo does indeed produce a very strong effect compared to street hash.

FACT!

As they say YMMV lol
Nobody else in this thread has mentioned they smoke it, only you.
I've heard many people try it to no avail. I think everyone new to it tries to smoke and vape it. I'm sure I did when I started, I used to smoke anything, although I can't remember doing it. It must have been that good.  General concensus is that a half oz of leaf would be required to produce any effect.
I've never seen any evidence of traditional Thai people smoking it in the many centuries of use, and they have tried smoking everything. Over there people who use kratom are called kratom eaters. Why would they eat it if smoking was any good. They wouldn't just waste it.
Everything i've seen says that it is a poor method of getting kratom into the bloodstream unlike nicotine.
Maybe an extract or resin would be better, but it makes no sense why it would.
I've used many forums over the years about kratom, drugs etc and never seen anybody say smoking is better than eating it, why would I believe you over everybody else?
Maybe it's the pot that gets you stoned.
Or maybe it's one big conspiricy by all the vendors.
I don't make tea either.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter