• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kratom wholesale
Sorry to open yet another thread but i was just putting together some info on possible final orders. The list I've made isn't exhaustive and to be honest I'm not 100% on trusting some of these or having full confidence in thei quality, but ere is the following with break doiwn for UK prices(though not including postage costs):

Current convertion rates(not including processing fees+postage):

PK (from UK so probably less risk): Band A (Green Plantation Maeng Da, Pk Sig Bali, etc): £130 per kg: or 13p per gram
Band B: white/red/green Danau: £120 per kilo: 12p per gram
Green thai: £140 per hilo: 14p per gram

Not bad but not the cheapest either, probably the most safe though.

Kraatje (a Holland site I haven't used but heard good things about(maybe from Tom Selleck:
White Sumatra(is this the awesome stuff SForest used to have?)
165 euros per kg: £127 per kg: 12.7 per g
Red thai maenga da/green malay: 176 euro/kg: £135.41 per kh: 13.5p per g

Kratom delight(from Indonesia: Multi pack 1.2kg per $150:
£130.42/ 1.2kg: 10.9p per gram

Bikhuk: 8 in one sample: $150 per 1.2 kg(same as kratom delight

There are others in the UK but to be honest I've not been terribly impressed by anything. I'm leaning towards giving kraatje a go, maybe a sample pack to see how it works out. Can anyone add to the list?

I've also heard rumours of eit scams from the Indo vendors which worries me, and I've also heard of vendors in the |US having magivally good trasin but are duifficult to get hold of. If any =one can pass info on I'd appreciate. Cheers all.
whitestrain.com 2268g for $208.5, from Indonesia as well. Heard good things but haven't tried them myself (tried kratom a few times and it tastes so bad I can't get myself to eat it).

edit: fuck me Indonesia not India I just woke up sorry
how long does kratom stay good for? does it need to be frozen for long term storage?
I smoke kratom and the stuff i bought 4 years ago is still as potent. Kept in plastic tubs in a room lol

Red vein
White vein
Sumatera white

All leaf.
(07-02-2016, 12:27 PM)roi Wrote: whitestrain.com 2268g for $208.5, from Indonesia as well. Heard good things but haven't tried them myself (tried kratom a few times and it tastes so bad I can't get myself to eat it).

edit: fuck me Indonesia not India I just woke up sorry

6.3 p per gram seems cheapest by a decent margin but it's an unknown vendor and a bit of a risk. Have you got any friends who speak well of the vendor's trustworthiness and strain quality mate?
Do you really want me to give you a google link to "whitestrain.com reviews"? I think you can do that yourself mate.
No I asked you if you had any personal experience but don't bother thanks mate.
Read my post above from 2 hours ago.
(07-02-2016, 01:22 PM)satori Wrote: I smoke kratom

Smoke it?? Tell me more!!
I roll it in joints like you would with low grade weedo

3rd of a cigarette and put plenty in so that the j is quite fat

It tastes rough but is smooth to smoke but man what a hit!!!

lol

Always done it that way never ever tried making tea with it.

Its all leaf but one order from bikhut was not quite powder but like tea and it still worked fine.

Sumatra White tasted the best it was lovely.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter