• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Jungle
This track... This album. Beast! Anyone know where the sample at the beginning comes from?

Junglist!

idk if this could be classified as jungle , but it sound soo fkn good

All my posts here are the fruit of my dreams and my vivid imagination.

Proper talent

(08-01-2015, 02:03 AM)sketchin Wrote: This track... This album. Beast! Anyone know where the sample at the beginning comes from?

@SKetch sorry for not replying to your emails mate - been stupid busy - will catch up soon. Got more than a few spanners in a few pies at the moment - just bear with me padwan, need to do some rerigging etc...

anyway... to your question this might be of use:

http://dnb365.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/shy...a-kid.html

And for the selection - out on a high rise,  late at night, ropes, evading the enemy, deploying tech and learning the kind of p2p skills otherwise known as SIGINT. Cell structures, organisation, communication - get me rich kids? Sit down at a loaded table and you beat the cheat, they say 'it's not fair!'

Well, boo hoo hoo. It was your game you invented it. You were shit at it. You lost. Because you're thick. And the smart guys, were smart enough to understand it ain't about the game. It's about the player.

Can't believe it's just me into mid-90s jungle, somebody else post something

Sorry Passi. Not just you. I'm just about to go off and do two mixes - one weird, and one 90s jungle. Right now. 'Cos the true rebels walk alone anyway. This is Rob Playford. Might not ring any bells to a lot of people but he is the creator of Moving Shadow, Andy C's uncle, and co-produced Timeless with Goldie.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter