• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Jungle

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
Raise that classic B2B (cos I'm a DJ of that ilk):

Cos you can't not mention this one (another Goldie reject lol), but fucking LIGHTER MASSIVE, ready for the LIGHTER MASSIVE, REWIND, REWIND... SEEEEELECTOR....

definitely one of my favourites from those days... when this came out it was like what the fuck is that? if you are in your teens or 20's and think this sounds heavy now... imagine how it sounded to us in 94...

an underrated classic..

moving forward a bit but definitely a classic...

and if you don't know these next 2 then you don't know nuffin...

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
Yeah - Flytronix - classic. Moving shadow - amazing label. I try to explain to the kids today, that when this music came out, it was like the future had arrived, but to them it's just 'normal'. Magic times to be in. I wouldn't swap it, despite all the shit, for anything. It was a time this island got together as young people and did something. Travelling the country, music, making mates, partying, PLUR...

and now... everyone just whines on the internet lol... back then, if you wanted to hear music, you had to find a tent in the middle of the countryside. No spotify or mp3s...

Then there was the precious record collecting - the dubs, the white labels - great days... still have my stash. Will never lose it -it's part of my DNA.

It's so good...

Kulte - just dug this on out from the stack:
2014-12-05
You're talking about things I haven't done yet!

Used to love the mix of this with One Blood on Coldcut''s JDJ Mix
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater

The Amen Break story fascinates me

"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
dam you guys i bloody love jungle!there is enough here to make my ear drums explode hahaha
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter