• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

JJ - Rest in Peace
I'm sad to report that I've received word that long-time member JJ (AKA JJJ, formerly JohnJackson) has passed away. Many people here knew JJ both on and off the site and were concerned by his sudden, unexplained absence from mid-August. Although I don't have any details of the circumstances, his death on the 16th August was unexpected.

It's always painful when one of our own is taken and I know many people here will experience this as a particularly personal loss.

Rest in peace, JJ.
You'll be missed big time my friend,
Glad I got to know you,
Sad we had to lose you.
My heart goes out to everyone this effects :(

RIP brother
GN

*edit for song*

One day we'll all be fed to the stars

They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
One of the coolest and soundest guys around. I will truly miss conversing with you my friend. I will always regret not meeting up with you when I had the chance.

RIP
This is outrageous. This is contagious. So futile.
I only spoke with jj a handful of times, but that was enough to be able to say what a lovely guy he was, and for this news to have stung when I read it.

Peace to you jj
Fairly sure we had a kinda cunt off contest were we both won and people felt the burn over chatbox, else im imagining things, we may have clashes at time nd im sure its the same guy. was there not occasional mod beef but the guy was fun. Im not gonna say RIP since i find it cliche but he had formed a memory withing me so yeah, condolances. To these that knew/know him i tip my hat.

Also nice tune GN X

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
Very, very sad to hear this news.

I had missed him, but was not given to immediate alarm at his disappearance from the forum, hoping that he'd met the love of his life, or at worst, was taking a break. Am deeply saddened to learn of his untimely death. May he rest in eternal peace.

But for the grace of God, there go I, and perhaps many others. A sobering thought.

"Boast not thyself of tomorrow, for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth."

(Proverbs 27:1)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter