• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is phenibut legal?
Is phenibut banned now?
Be good; but if you can't be good, be careful ]:->
you can still get it on ebay (?)

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
Based on a long discussion with the MHRA, I don't believe that it's actually possible to know whether a given product - particularly those that may be medicinal products - is covered by or exempt from the Psychoactive Substances Act.

The Home Office do not appear to have a list of substances that are covered (or that they believe to be covered) by the act. They've answered FoI requests asking about specific substances with a statement that they do not hold this information. Nor will the MHRA provide a decision on whether a product is a medicinal product (though they may provide indicative advice if you supply them with sufficient information).

So the answer to your question is (and I realise this isn't particularly helpful): Nobody knows. The law does not appear to make it possible to know which substances are covered prior to having been informed that you have committed an offence.
Though I wouldn't want to tempt fate by risking it, I suspect that most orders for this would probably make it through, especially if ordered under the guise of a health supplement rather than as a legal high or research chemical. It might well be regarded similarly to something such as l-theanine or l-tryptophan. But, of course, the stakes are high.
Its 95% likely to arrive. Want some myself. The law is so muddled the worst that can happen is a love letter from HMRC. Baclofen is good alternative and its not controlled. You should be able to import 3 months worth. 4nrx do 100 10mgs for £22 inc shipping. It has virtually no activity on Sodium gated Calcium channels like Phenibut and Pregabalin. But its a great GABAb Agonist and a top Sedative. Treat like a Benzo but twice a week is fine. Mixed with Phenibut produces an awesome buzz. This the only post today, Am afraid forum is on Its last legs. All good things etc. Even the die-hards like XO and WAS are gone. Really enjoyed being a part of this and will always remember it but I think it won't be long now unless something amazing happens.
There might be cause for optimism more long-term with more states in the USA legalizing cannibus. However, the UK could go even more hardline, especially after Brexit is completed. Though not as right wing as America, Middle England can be even more conservative in some ways, especially about having fun.

I also think of the former NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani and how he cleaned up that city's crime rate with a zero tolerance policy; I could see London trying a similar approach.

I also am aware of the new draconian president of the Philippines summarily executing even mere users. So who knows...I could see things going either way.

Agree that these may be the final days...there could be potential legal risks to even mention procuring anything with the intention of having a psychoactivd effect, or could raise risk of further scheduling of medicines such as pregabalin or even baclofen.
(24-11-2016, 05:47 PM)Mona Lisa Wrote: Though I wouldn't want to tempt fate by risking it, I suspect that most orders for this would probably make it through, especially if ordered under the guise of a health supplement rather than as a legal high or research chemical.  It might well be regarded similarly to something such as l-theanine or l-tryptophan.  But, of course, the stakes are high.

It's an OTC medicine in Russia and has been around since the 1960s... plenty of information available if the MHRA wants to scour through Russian research papers.
(24-11-2016, 08:33 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: Its 95% likely to arrive. Want some myself. The law is so muddled the worst that can happen is a love letter from HMRC. Baclofen is good alternative and its not controlled. You should be able to import 3 months worth. 4nrx do 100 10mgs for £22 inc shipping. It has virtually no activity on Sodium gated Calcium channels like Phenibut and Pregabalin. But its a great GABAb Agonist and a top Sedative. Treat like a Benzo but twice a week is fine. Mixed with Phenibut produces an awesome buzz. This the only post today, Am afraid forum is on Its last legs. All good things etc. Even the die-hards like XO and WAS are gone. Really enjoyed being a part of this and will always remember it but I think it won't be long now unless something amazing happens.

Been away a bit but do try to clock in once a day - occasionally there's a vendor to ban or a post asking what drugs can I legally buy after the blanket drug ban; the ban deniers did melt away as things got a bit more real but a few are seemingly  still struggling with the concept...also been coping with a dying pc for a while...now sorted although this has just struggled on here too...

(25-11-2016, 06:58 AM)Glitterama Wrote:
(24-11-2016, 05:47 PM)Mona Lisa Wrote: Though I wouldn't want to tempt fate by risking it, I suspect that most orders for this would probably make it through, especially if ordered under the guise of a health supplement rather than as a legal high or research chemical.  It might well be regarded similarly to something such as l-theanine or l-tryptophan.  But, of course, the stakes are high.

It's an OTC medicine in Russia and has been around since the 1960s... plenty of information available if the MHRA wants to scour through Russian research papers.

They might be aware already who knows - there's a whole thread on communication with MHRA if you haven't seen it - a product might not even have to be in medical use by some definitions but the MHRA don't seem to have a definition or protocol post PSA. Being medical even assuming it's clear isn't the whole story since under the new law since a persons intent (only guessable with current technology) might alter it; it's not like were wanting you to import medicines in the first place (so aren't going to scour much to help you out I suspect);it just wasn't raising huge concerns for them but the PSA is a muddle. Now seems you might write them saying I want to import phenibut; I am unaware of its psychoactivity and won't use it as such if it is and have a genuine medical malady is phenibut a medicine and importable? They write back sorry bud wouldn't want to be drawn on that; self medications bad mmkay see a doctor. Then a customers officer decides based on attentiveness, general knowledge, bias, opinion or proximity to home time if it's a crime.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
(25-11-2016, 06:43 AM)Mona Lisa Wrote: I also think of the former NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani and how he cleaned up that city's crime rate with a zero tolerance policy; I could see London trying a similar approach.

I think they brought him over and he sanitised central London just like he did NY...  I remember the west end in the 80's and 90's when it was full of street life and action... its all starbucks and sainsburys local nowadays... they swept the crime, vice and poverty under the carpet and in the process destroyed what was unique and precious... take a walk around soho now and you could be in just about any other city in the world... even the gays have gone pretty much... the chinese might survive in some token way just for tourism but not a real community ...

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
When the last riots were in full swing Cameron invited an expert from NYC to be told the only way is step-up Policing and give them the resources they need, this instills confidence in them that crime is a priority. Ha-ha Dave ignored him and 10 000 coppers have gone since 2010. HMRC has been similarly depleted and one Indian Pharmacy even offers US customers a optional 'forwarding' service where their meds are re-shipped via London, I shit you not. You would be very unlucky if say 25G of Phenibut was confiscated, its a grey area being a recognized med in Russia. Really fancied a go on Tolibut and there was another Phenibut analogue apart from Baclofen I wanted to try. Any deviation from Phenibut seems to increase GABAb activity at the expense of the Calcium channel blocking that is now know to be Phenibut's main mechanism of action. I think that and not the GABAb is responsible for the unique Dopaminergic effects of Phenibut for those who experience it but its the GABAb agonism that gives me a great night's sleep on Phenibut as Baclofen also does the same thing albeit for a shorter time as Baclofen is much shorter acting. The GABAb thing also seems to outlast the Calcium channel blocking; Its like a switch being thrown in your head when you switch to GABAb only, the sort of genuine need for sleep that seems a bit forced in Benzos really feels like you have done 12 hours hard graft. You simply have to get to bed or you wake up grumpy on the Sofa at 6AM, then go to bed. 8 hours is guaranteed as long as you have had a week since your last dose. The reccomended dose of 500 mg twice daily does it no justice one gram is needed even first time for the full spectrum of effects if taken at 10AM or later a redose is not needed, indeed dosing post 3-4 PM actively keeps you awake until 2AM. One of my top three favourite Pyschoactive substances, also fond of Pregabalin now and then but its a very different beast. Think there might be something in the Nootropic thing: Conversation flows from you easily, memory seems enhanced and if a suitable period has elasped ( 3 weeks plus) since your last dose , colours seem brighter outlines of buildings, trees etc seem sharper. It might be simply Dopamine doing its thing though. Any Stimulant use of anything as strong as Epherdrine or stronger in 3 days previously seriously weakens the confidence, mood thing. If you don't get the Dopamine thing from it its never going to be much better than average. The combination of stimulation, relaxation plus a great night's sleep makes it a real treat.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter