• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Indie/Alternative/Folk/Soft Rock
Thought I'd start a thread for this kind of music, although it's hard to refine so many songs to specific genres. But just to give a rough outline, indie/alternative music... anything really, ranging from melancholic to happy and feel good music :) Hope you like a couple of mine, I'll try post some that are relatively unknown or not too popular.. Hopefully we can get a decent list going with you lot adding to it ;) ;-)

That's it for now. Don't want to bore you too much!
Dedication to you Frank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ0n3itoII

Is this unknown enough for you :-)
Yes this will do! :P

Must have listened to this song aaages ago and forgotten it completely. I used to think The Verve were a one hit wonder but they're definitely not. Liking this.
Was it supposed to be just new stuff? if not......

I might be getting old, but the Spiritualized album is the best thing this year so far

if it ain't broke........
The sun don't go down, it's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round.
(10-07-2012, 05:33 PM)Frank909090 Wrote: Yes this will do! :P

Must have listened to this song aaages ago and forgotten it completely. I used to think The Verve were a one hit wonder but they're definitely not. Liking this.
Indie is not

my genre but i know a stand track when i hear one.
Nice! Yeh, old/new, from an era is welcome dude. Good to have a blast from the past too :)

I particularly like the last two.. walkin with jesus and so long you pretty thing..

Don't know how old this one is but seems old-ish to me, below:

And I love this next one. Loving the more upbeat tunes today:

Goood. I'm surprised that there wasn't a similar one already with this type of stuff.

Share a song with us Princess! :P

Here's one I found yesterday and keep playing. Already posted it in another thread but I think it's great:

And a personal fave of mine here:

How about some perfect pop....

The sun don't go down, it's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round.
Nice input. Really liking that first one by Those Dancing Days, will be checking them out. Cheers Jonnyh :)
I think that might be their only good song!

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter