• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Incoming legal high ban/ Zombie on the loose!
Quote:The Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (Amendment) Order 2012 classifies desoxypipradrol (also known as '2-DPMP'), and other pipradrol-related compounds - including diphenylprolinol ('D2PM' or diphenyl-2-pyrrolidinyl-methanol), diphenylmethylpyrrolidine - any ester or ether of pipradrol, and 7-bromo-5-(2-chlorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one ('phenazepam') as controlled drugs under Schedule 2 to the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.

2-DPMP and other pipradrol-related compounds are subject to control as Class B drugs under Part II of that Schedule under a generic definition. Phenazepam and any ester or ether of pipradrol are subject to control as Class C drugs under Part III of that Schedule.

The Misuse of Drugs (Designation) (Amendment No.2) (England, Wales and Scotland) Order 2012 designates 2-DPMP and other pipradrol-related compounds as drugs to which section 7(4) of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 applies, essentially because they have no recognised medicinal or legitimate use.

The Misuse of Drugs (Amendment No.3) (England, Wales and Scotland) Regulations 2012 (the '2012 Regulations') place the designated drugs in Schedule 1 to the Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001 as amended (S.I. 2001/3998) (the '2001 Regulations'), which means that it will be unlawful to possess, supply, produce, import or export the drugs except under the required licence. The 2012 Regulations also place phenazepam and any ester or ether of pipradrol in Schedule 3 to the 2001 Regulations.

comes into force at 00:01 on 13 June 2012.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
I wonder if soon we start seeing reports of stupid teenagers snorting epsom salts trying to get high.
i've had idiot friends actually ask me if certain bath bombs contain drugs
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
(12-06-2012, 11:21 AM)Boselect Wrote: i've had idiot friends actually ask me if certain bath bombs contain drugs

I hope you told them that they actually contain deactivated explosives..

..on another note, store bought epsom salts can be dehydrated in the oven and then used as a simple filter to remove water from alcohol..
Can anyone fill me in as to what these drugs do?

All I know about phenazepam is that it causes major blockouts and I've never even heard of 2-DPMP.
If you had no knowledge of a particular subject, or batshitcrazy state of affairs then it must be quite easy to get confused, especially if pretty much every aspect of it has either been plucked out of Woody Alan’s arse on acid, or is to all intents and purposes 6 teacups and a tea pot short of a tea set. Things which are illegal/legal are or are not legal/illegal or may prove to be or are suspected to... erm maybe be ? Things which have to be said (dose ROA effects, purpose of chem etc) can’t be said, but are said, but still technically are not said, or is that the other way round ? hmmmm. I wonder if aliens (objective observers) are watching us now, I hope they are getting all this, the human race, the most intelligent creatures in the universe, or at least that’s what it say on the tin.

I heard of a case/story etc with an elderly judge, who dealt with a case where a pair of pink furry plastic handcuffs was mentioned, he said "I can’t imagine what they are for" the mind boggles, I wonder what he would of made of an arse midget, lol.

The world is crazy, and we are crazy simply be being created by it and existing in it, the only question is, is it a sickness, or will it prove to be the whole deal for all time, however long that might prove to be
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
DR have you been pulling an all night Twin Peaks marathon?
Good question, I’ve just checked with "mr snuggles" which is my floppy eared bunny hot water bottle combo, he says no, also looks like I was riding down hills in executive leather chairs last night so that a double no, as tbh with you I don’t entirely trust mr snuggles.

Dawnrazor - 12-06-04:12 -- my only defence is the fact it has the words "Take Me !" celotaped to it, so on thats exactly i done, or did etc, nice chair though, lol
» (report) Dawnrazor - 12-06-04:09 -- man i have just ridden down as hill on an executive leather chair pissed out my face in the rain, way ? because thats the way i roll baby, take it or leave it, lo,
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
We're through the looking glass here people
indeed, its seemed like the most regrettable thing I could say, and as soon as I realised this there was no way I could of stopped my self from saying it, at the end of the day if I am afraid of floppy eared bunny’s, then I will be no good to this world, lol.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter