• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Incoming legal high ban/ Zombie on the loose!
..a chewee... hehe..

..as for killing the guy..that's an easier call to make in hindsight Dawn.. I expect the cop was quite shocked by what he saw and reacted out of fear.. as many reasonable people would..

..do tasers work on zombies anyhow?
Not on the crystal meth (may have been pcp) kind, I read a report/story once.... shit I struggle to remember the source, but someone asked the question how can I protect myself from tasers, what kind of clothing can I wear etc, it went into some detail on the physics of this boggle etc but then went on to say that nut jobs galactically wiped on crystal meth were virtually taser proof, their body’s were so charged that pretty much nothing that wont kill them is any problem at all. I can believe it.

I don’t know if you or other have tried, but take enough amphetamines and you are completely immune to pain, as in literally, pain might be considered fun in fact, good for rushes etc lol, I have heard that on pcp you can run until your body wipes, I suppose lactic acid will build so far beyond your thresholds that some form of collapse might take place. I have also heard that you can take a bite out of your arm for fun.

I once broke one of my legs on 9 pills, took me hours to notice, it was a minor break so np, but my leg got increasingly increasingly unresponsive, all in all, especially the next month on crutches was a great experience, girls love it, everyone’s your friend with a broken leg & very eager to help, whilst you drink pints and smoke weed all day on full pay, its to be recommended.

Chewee, lol, I'm glad you appreciate my work. Couldn’t resist it despite the more serious subject. Giggles.
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
Perhaps if that officer had used a shovel rather than a gun we'd be reading a totally different news report.
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

(30-05-2012, 09:14 PM)Dawnrazor Wrote: Not on the crystal meth (may have been pcp) kind, I read a report/story once.... shit I struggle to remember the source, but someone asked the question how can I protect myself from tasers, what kind of clothing can I wear etc, it went into some detail on the physics of this boggle etc but then went on to say that nut jobs galactically wiped on crystal meth were virtually taser proof, their body’s were so charged that pretty much nothing that wont kill them is any problem at all. I can believe it.

I don’t know if you or other have tried, but take enough amphetamines and you are completely immune to pain, as in literally, pain might be considered fun in fact, good for rushes etc lol, I have heard that on pcp you can run until your body wipes, I suppose lactic acid will build so far beyond your thresholds that some form of collapse might take place. I have also heard that you can take a bite out of your arm for fun.

I once broke one of my legs on 9 pills, took me hours to notice, it was a minor break so np, but my leg got increasingly increasingly unresponsive, all in all, especially the next month on crutches was a great experience, girls love it, everyone’s your friend with a broken leg & very eager to help, whilst you drink pints and smoke weed all day on full pay, its to be recommended.

A large majority of pain is down to the actual anxiety of pain iirc (closing eyes/looking away when getting your vaccinations in school removed any pain that I would associate them with). Thats why you are given stuff like Valium for conscious surgery, instead of opiate painkillers (which would be a very logical method of approach, tbh).
So I would go as far to say that anything that removes anxiety (mdma, crack, meth, mdpv all make you not really give a damn (to an extent)) would work like this.

I recall seeing a video of a guy playing a guitar/banjo whilst surgeons were conducting brain surgery. Incredible stuff.

For mad stuff like that to happen on PCP you have to take a fair bit, never recommended to take it alone either. There's all them scare stories of people 'ripping their faces/skin off' on PCP, but it's a real possibility if you take a large amount, it could easily one of (if not the) most unpredictable and uncontrollable chemicals ever made at the wrong doses.

(30-05-2012, 11:28 PM)Feed Wrote: Perhaps if that officer had used a shovel rather than a gun we'd be reading a totally different news report.

"FOX NEWS;
POLICE DIG BATH SALTS ADDICT WHO ATE A HOMELESS MANS FACE"

[Image: yeaaaaaah.jpg]
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
(30-05-2012, 03:35 PM)Dolb Wrote:
(30-05-2012, 03:18 PM)Mango Wrote: ..nicely found Dolb.. pretty weird huh.. time for a snack..

Pretty weird indeed!! i have one last LINK for you its pretty gross defo NSFL
of the poor victim after.....no scooby snack that one!!

http://www.socialmunch.com/m/articles/vi...8Y-HdXY_Ct

Absolutely no fucking way am I ever going to click on that link. As I've said before, I just don't need some images in my head thanks.
“THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
"Eugene's girlfriend said she believes he was drugged unknowingly. The only other explanation, she said, was supernatural, that someone put a Voodoo curse on him. The girlfriend, who unlike Eugene is not Haitian, said she has never believed in Voodoo, until now."

sounds right

Face it, errr..... look...not only was he cheeky, nosey, etc, but he had an earful !....
This story is a little old here but I figured I'd post it here since I have not seen anything about it on the site. They are claiming now the man was high on MDPV, or possibly some other bath salt blend. Man eats mans face!
..the zombie was hiding in this thread Knothing.. merged yours in here.. ;)
We are fairly on the ball this side of the pond when it comes to zombies Knothing, we love them over here and never miss a trick, personally I like my zombie freshly shaven with a bay leaf & a dash of lemon. We even petitioned the government under the freedom of information act to find out exactly what preparations they had made to deal with a zombie apocalypse. As it turned out none at all. I wonder what preparations the US government has made to deal with a zombie apocalypse ? …… actually don’t answer that I’ve seen the film “the men who stare at goats” no doubt they are scheming away in zombie proof bunkers as we speak, lol.
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter