• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Incoming legal high ban/ Zombie on the loose!
http://www.examiner.com/article/man-eats...ike-attack

Is being blamed on "bath salts" all over the news. Once the sun gets word of this....

Nice and specific too. My guess is one of the pcp analogs they'll go for.
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
..just another day downtown.. zombies gotta eat y'know..
Lol, ive read that "all legal highs are super acid which give you huge strength and violent mindset"

...I wish.
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
Chris Dean
Whats sad is it could actually be sonething.like bath salts distributed around to cause a huge zombie like problem

Matt Holbein
Holy shit you're right. If the whole population starts eating said bath salts, we could all be fucked! Wait...that's right, people with fucking brains don't eat bath salts.

Chris Dean
Yeah but theres enough that do buy these just like they buy k2 and kush and the like thats why im stocking up on ammo
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

..why would you want to waste ammo on zombies?.. surely it's much more fulfilling (in addition to the cardiovascular benefits) to batter the fuck out of it with a shovel..
It depends how many there are. In an apocalypse id probably prefer a gun. Or an ac130, sorted.
Thats right Anarch. Its ok if there is only one zombie. But believe me, when faced wih a horde of the buggers, especially if they're the running kind, as opposed to the shuffling "Fleeeeeesshhh" types, a lightweight sub machine gun is your best friend.

..you'd attract a lot of attention using a gun Anarch.. most people miss when firing a gun under stress as well..

..as for the ac-130.. although it works well against innocent civilians I'm not so sure it will be to your benefit for long during an apocalypse..

I'll have me a donkey (for company).. and a shovel...
But you wouldnt attract any bashing a zombies head in?
Im not denying the shovels effectiveness, im just saying against even 4 zombies you would be well and truely screwed.

Personally id go for a ladder (far too overlooked!!) and something with a punch and common ammo type such as an ak. And a two handed broadsword. What could go wrong?
You might not fight at all, leaving things to the last minute wondering if it really is worth finishing off the undead.

[Image: zombie_1636480c.jpg]

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter