• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I've been sectioned!
Twelve days ago I was sectioned. Three heavies called to the house and bundled me into a van. It was awful.
This is outrageous. This is contagious. So futile.
OMG. Where are you now? Are you okay? What did they do to you at wherever your destination was? 

I think everyone here feels for you. :-(
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ Terence McKenna
Hope you're kay man.. wel obviously not but you know what I mean.
They are forcing me to take the medication and there's nothing I can do about it - I have spoken to my legal representative. They are afraid I'll go psychotic and be a danger to society again.

Will be out in about a week hopefully.
Chin up buddy, I'm sure you will be able to get through this.

All my best wishes and luck. Take it one day at a time.
Sorry that this happened to you Tweek.

Make sure you take the meds as they'll test for them and extend your stay if it seems like you haven't.

Hang in there fella, play the game, believe me it will be OK in the end.
Christ it's boring in here.
Hang in there Tweek. As far as I know here in Canada they can't force people to take medication like that idk
They let me out.  Wave
(20-02-2017, 05:45 PM)Tweek Wrote: They let me out.  Wave

Well done, now try & stay out, refrain from stim-fuelled rampages & be nice to the parents!  High 5
This.....is real life

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter