• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

I've been in asia for a year......what happened?
I was a regular poster here and the place was thriving. Now it's dead! what happened?
Might make that my sig, all the cool kids have one.
(29-07-2016, 04:22 PM)Doorkey Wrote: I was a regular poster here and the place was thriving. Now it's dead! what happened?

Law changes. RC market here is dead now, any UK vendors that didn't close relocated to Spain for the non-UK market. :(
That explains it, very disappointing. I'm guessing that blanket ban they were threatening passed.

And i'm sure nobody here ever took a drug again.
Well, possession of most is still legal, so many stocked up pre-ban and can discuss those here, so things aren't all that bad
(29-07-2016, 04:54 PM)JJJ Wrote: Well, possession of most is still legal, so many stocked up pre-ban and can discuss those here, so things aren't all that bad
Yeah, they are... Our country is a joke.

(29-07-2016, 04:22 PM)Doorkey Wrote: I was a regular poster here and the place was thriving. Now it's dead! what happened?
And to answer your question mate, our bitch of a new prime minister happened.
Where abouts did you go dude :D
Whose Asia?
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers
(31-07-2016, 08:37 AM)CSGO1337c Wrote: Where abouts did you go dude :D
Sorry about the delay! I was in Vietnam, in Ho Chi Minh City. Great place!

(03-08-2016, 08:16 PM)martymcfly Wrote: Whose Asia?
This is Asia
well that year was not wasted my friend, good for you
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers
I should've stocked up on apbs, 5-meo-dalt (for the sexy sex) and Al Lad, oh how I loved that stuff.

I love Asia too

Good times

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter