• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm not a mod, I'm not an ex kingpin,
I'm not a British meth manufacturer with an oddly capable tech skill set, I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick and I'm here to spread the CRT (courage, reassurance, and trust)The days since D-day have been filled with some of the most activity of any niche subreddit I've ever seen. The amount of research, time, and dedication that has been poured into this desperate time has shown me something inspiring. A lot of people here seem to think that what we do in this place and the associated markets was always a sure thing and that just because it happened behind a computer screen it somehow wasn't real or didn't hold real life consequences. All that these dark times do is give the reminder that there are consequences, sometimes good (flipping that first k-pack and actually making a modest profit) and sometimes not so good (dying away from home, alone and afraid in a thai jail) to our actions.The stigma for drug users, abusers, addicts, dealers, and manufacturers has always been negative. We're near the bottom of the totem pole of society and top the list of unwanteds. This is because of how we portray ourselves in times of crisis. We turn on each other, question each others motives and some of those amongst us prey on the naive and unsuspecting. Of course the media digs their claws in and rips us apart. Good news makes for bad news stories. 
The world wants us to be, needs us to be the evil men and women they make us out to be. Because if we're not, then it's not the drugs that made those parents child steal from the family, it wasn't the drugs that told that kid to shoot up a block, it wasn't the drugs that tore lives, neighborhoods, and families apart. It was people. Just people. And it would force them to look at themselves and ask if they are capable of such monstrosity. 
I know this will get buried and/or made fun of by most. And that's fine, I've poked fun plenty of the last few days, this isn't my first account and it won't be my last, I know how us folk work around here. But if only one person takes something away from reading this and decides that they can take a part and take responsibility by proactively trying to
The spotlight is on us right now. So far we've shown that we have fear. And yes, losing freedom is something to be afraid of. But on top of that, let's show that we fear for others. Those that are shaking in their own sweat because they haven't been able to get well for the first time in 3 years, those that can't pay rent and are facing losing their home because their choice of employment happens to depend on the dnm, or even just for those that now have to face the streets and the truly violent dealers. 
Because if we can show that we fear for others, we show that we care for others. And if we can care for others, maybe we're not the monsters we're made to be. Maybe we're normal people, facing the same struggles and the same battles that we as humanity all face.
*edit name* out 
mic drop

*disclaimer*

While I'd love to take credit for this post I can't, also can't link to it, however I thought it was so well written; and with the lack of new threads that someone else might enjoy it.
My compliments to the original writer, and apologies for removing your name too(if you should see this)
Regards 
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
Nice.
"The depth of research that binds the pages together is amazing and enlightening to all but the most intellectual of readers. It's a light hearted read, but dark and brooding. Recommended for anyone ready to get their teeth into something tasty."
I thought it was a great read, was just flicking through the site reading random posts and came across it
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
(28-07-2017, 12:25 AM)GeniuneNeed Wrote: big ass dick

curtsys

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter