• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

I'm a junky. And an alcoholic. This, is Tuesday.
(23-11-2013, 12:06 AM)hoodieninja Wrote: @jacketh 

do mean methamphetamine or mephedrone? i know mephedrone is know as meth in NI cause im from there and am aware theres loads around but this would be the first iv heard of methamphetamine

Very late reply, but you are indeed right. It is mephedrone that is around here, at the time of that post I wasn't aware of the way people named it. I know 2 people who've managed to get actual methamphetamine here without going down the dark web route but apart from that it is extremely rare.
[Image: lpAfeoo.png]
(03-01-2015, 02:36 PM)Jackeh Wrote:
(23-11-2013, 12:06 AM)hoodieninja Wrote: @jacketh 

do mean methamphetamine or mephedrone? i know mephedrone is know as meth in NI cause im from there and am aware theres loads around but this would be the first iv heard of methamphetamine

Very late reply, but you are indeed right. It is mephedrone that is around here, at the time of that post I wasn't aware of the way people named it. I know 2 people who've managed to get actual methamphetamine here without going down the dark web route but apart from that it is extremely rare.

Its around but i think most people just smoke crack.
Junglist!
Brutal

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter