• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

I'm a junky. And an alcoholic. This, is Tuesday.
I'm letting this one stay for HR guys however please dont any replies include anything thats against the rules with regard to present or intended consumption.
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Yes those cunts in human resources are fucking animals.
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers
This is a very good (sad) POV of how life is when you're in that state of mind! You will do only what makes you happy at that moment knowing well that after the high wears off you will feel just as shity if not shityer than you did before. It don't matter how many or how much people love you or care about you, all you care about is when you'll get you'r next high. Its the worst drug I have ever seen first hand, its sad to see the families that it destroy's and the lives it destroy's. Its very popular where I'm from, a little bitty town with nothing to do besides get high not many people make it very far from there I got mixed up in it but got lucky enough to pull my head out of my ass and moved away, sorry to post on a old thread but I'm new here and it was something that I really related to!
I don't know where I'm going but I know where I've been now for this journey of life to continue with its surprises until the end.
(25-09-2013, 09:05 PM)Giggles Wrote: Its very popular where I'm from, a little bitty town with nothing to do besides get high not many people make it very far from there I got mixed up in it but got lucky enough to pull my head out of my ass and moved away, sorry to post on a old thread but I'm new here and it was something that I really related to!

Don't be sorry Giggles, it's nice to have a forgotten but cracking thread revived...keep on posting!
This.....is real life
I think this is more a general cautionary about intravenous drug use coupled with being an Alchoholic than a purely meth related blog.Most meth users smoke the drug and with the hot and cold sweats he could easily be describing an opiate withdrawal.That said its beautifully written and points about meth raised by others are of course valid.I find it amazing somebody so far gone could hold down a job.I have known functioning junkies in the past but they tended to smoke the drug,take only enough to appear normal and were paranoid about giving away details of where they worked or bought in case someone tried to blackmail them.If its one hundred percent true its an amazing story of someone hanging on in the face of adversity and a warning that although harrowing could be used in drug education classes as teenagers who have used a little pot and thought it no big deal,need to be reminded of the dangers of hard and intravenous drug use
(09-01-2013, 12:10 AM)Renton Wrote: Meth is one hell of a drug.  No doubt about that.

But damn I'm glad its hard as shit to find in the UK.  It would do some serious damage.

Meth isn't hard to find. My city is awash with it and although I'm in Northern Ireland, it's still around the UK and I'm sure it'd be the same somewhere like England. Just need to know where to look.
(12-11-2013, 10:23 AM)acetlyblue Wrote: I find it amazing somebody so far gone could hold down a job.I have known functioning junkies in the past but they tended to smoke the drug,take only enough to appear normal

I have seen many many people be way far gone and still hold down a job it becomes so natural for them that they don't care what they act like in front of people, often they think that no one can tell and that they look just fine (been there thought this) and until you look back at past pictures once you have gotten clean you don't realize how rough or messed up you look. It's a very blinding drug!
I don't know where I'm going but I know where I've been now for this journey of life to continue with its surprises until the end.
@jacketh 

do mean methamphetamine or mephedrone? i know mephedrone is know as meth in NI cause im from there and am aware theres loads around but this would be the first iv heard of methamphetamine
Depressing stuff :( hope he makes it. I liked his prose.
Powerful insightful stuff, nicely written, a real "life in the day of--".
Junglist!

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter