• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

I'm a junky. And an alcoholic. This, is Tuesday.
I'm a junky. And an alcoholic. This, is Tuesday.

Just found this on BL. Absolutely brutal diary/report of a Meth addict with alcoholism.

Really dark.
Don't want regrets, going to try my best
But I'm only a man doing what I can
And I'll go forth with these words in my hand, in my hand.
It can be fairly easily accessed in certain circles. I think in this case UK residents have exhibited a lot of sense in not using it or distributing it widely.

If you're a junky and you know it clap your hands.
“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
(09-01-2013, 03:42 AM)zebra Wrote: It can be fairly easily accessed in certain circles. I think in this case UK residents have exhibited a lot of sense in not using it or distributing it widely.

wow, i'm so healthy compared to this, wow, literally game changed, 2013 mission ? back to reality, i have been waiting for this for some time

(09-01-2013, 03:42 AM)zebra Wrote: It can be fairly easily accessed in certain circles. I think in this case UK residents have exhibited a lot of sense in not using it or distributing it widely.

chunkey vegetables = a bowl for the soul
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
Have some fruit DR [Image: cauliflower-fractal.jpeg] DR
“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
No comments on the actually to stuff posted. Or is this destined for the UKCR waste disposal bins?
It was an eye opening read spam. Heartbreaking in fact when you think about it. Fantastically written it was like you were living it. I've always been keen on this but I never will.

Great find
Brutal stuff indeed.. meth appears to be making a slow but inexorable creep across Europe..

..thanks for posting it up too Spam.. I'd like to see more portrayals of drug experience such as this one on the forum, possibly even a dedicated section too...
I just like the relentlessness of it.
The way that most sentences are about 5 - 10 words long makes you read it lightning fast. The way they go from supreme carelessness to want being wanted to be loved from their parents and then straight back into self-loathing.

This should be put into anti-meth advert. Certainly made it even more un-atractive to me.

I've searched for more of this persons stories and they're all pretty grim but a very good read. Here's another one:

Junk Mail, Part 2

Not written in the one-sentance-a-line style here though.
Thanks spam I loved (hated?) this. Fascinating but very sad. Will be searching for more by him too.

Mango I think your right when you said its making an slow inexorable creep across Europe. It is available in certain places in the uk at the moment,and i think it's inevitable its gonna be more available as time passes. Three of my mates who are under 21 have tried it, and I live in a particularly backwards and old fashioned part of the world. I think it's jus a matter of time before it becomes more prevalent.

As an aside,My father has a brain tumour at the moment,and a large caravan. I asked him yesterday if he wanted to cook,but thankfully he wasn't up for it.
The most merciful thing in the world...is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents
H.P. Lovecraft
Please read the site rules HERE

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter