• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I don't understand what thus forum is about these days
Is it just an archive now with some casual misogyny in the chat box?
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
It's not the most active forum at the moment, but people do use it.

What do you mean by casual misogyny in the shoutbox?
(07-11-2017, 11:48 PM)MrApollo Wrote: Is it just an archive now with some casual misogyny in the chat box?

I think you mean misandry
“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”
(08-11-2017, 12:19 AM)Ilovethepostman Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 11:48 PM)MrApollo Wrote: Is it just an archive now with some casual misogyny in the chat box?

I think you mean misandry

Or maybe just misanthropy
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
the forum is here to help and inform
unfortunatly its not for sourcing or advising you to take substances,
however it is here to help people who need advice on substances they might have taken that day and are worried;
also TRs are still welcomed.
regards
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
(08-11-2017, 04:38 PM)GeniuneNeed Wrote: the forum is here to help and inform
unfortunatly its not for sourcing or advising you to take substances,
however it is here to help people who need advice on substances they might have taken that day and are worried;
also TRs are still welcomed.
regards
GN

"TRs are still welcomed" good to know. This used to be my favourite forum.
 ~ anon via Bongwater
glad to hear my friend :)
also talking about exoeriences in past tense is also welcome.
its a shame the laws had to fuck up our tight knit family
regards
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
To clarify:

Quote:past experiences, informative posts, and intelligent discussion of drugs is allowed and welcomed, as long as there isn't any sourcing, baiting (eg; saying "i saw xyz on an eu vendor") or stating posession or intent to posses the compounds.

https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...#pid181451
^ that's the one
Thanks Niamh
GN

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter