• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How Are People Coping?
^ Oh yeah 5HTP is brilliant stuff - can well see it helping with mood; in the end it turned out one of the best thing for insomnia you can get hold of, doxylamine and stuff have there place but 5HTP really does seem to help and more reliable than melatonin
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Yeah,I am trying 5htp,but 4 weeks down the line I still think life is shit,I just sleep more!I find it hard to get to sleep,then hard to wake up.

Also,yes I am depressed,I have been taking sertraline for years.Also I have been taking pregabalin for years,and despite trying many different ways and doses,I fail to see why people take it to get high,I guess I am one of those people that it never does that for,although it does give me some pain relief.

I constantly have to tell doctors that codeine does help my pain,not all of it can be neurological,some is from cramping,some from a foot injury I got because I could not feel my foot properly.Distraction and the euphoria feeling I got from RC's was a hundred times more effective.

I hate the irony of the fact the one drug that got me in this situation - alcohol - is the one drug I can still get hold of.Another battle i fight every day.

I'm even trying binaural and isochronic beats at the moment,as it looks like even the stuff CW was still selling has gone SadIt was,to me better than nothing...
I bring chaos to order...effortlessly lol
Really want better then nothing you may aswell out flour Ina baggy and pretended for that
(11-11-2016, 03:21 PM)ihate201i6 Wrote: I'm even trying binaural and isochronic beats at the moment,as it looks like even the stuff CW was still selling has gone SadIt was,to me better than nothing...

The CW stuff was just caffeine and inactive binding agent most likely. You can buy caffeine powder dirt cheap online. You could always get some sort of mixing agent to go with it and make your own powder. I believe benzocaine and lidocaine are still legal, that's most likely what CW was using anyway.
Regrets I've had a few, but then again too few to mention.. except not having a bag of 10,000 Etizolam in my drawer.

Anyone else stand there like a rabbit in the headlights staring at the ban only to be suddenly hit with the fact it was here and all those last minute discounts you were hoping for failed to materialize and when you did try to stock up all the vendors were out of stock.

I've no doubt most on here are far more worldly than I and can get around the ban, I'm just glad for all that cheap Pyrazolam from CW otherwise I would be up withdrawal creak without a benzo. 

All that Etizolam, seems such a long time ago.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter