• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey guys
Ok great so what if I made it a Eliquid ? Tails

Which product u use for this ?

And what is ratio etc

Thanks

I think I could try this mmb?
I would start with 100mg per 100ml of e-liquid.. the PG might need a little heating to dissolve it properly (I used a few seconds in the microwave and it did not destroy the product).

Be warned though it is very strong.. even at 1mg per 1ml..
If you do this then be careful.  In My experience the current generation of hardware is SO much more effective in delivery than in days gone past!
Psychedelic  Slut....

Cosmic Traveler.Independant ?Thinker.Drug AddictXX
Very true.. though myself and others used drippers and sub tanks on 2mg per 1ml juice (MMB).. very very strong though.. we were selling 100ml bottles for £200 up until the ban.
Is the product mmbc ?

And what's pg

Also what other stuff is needed to make this Eliquid thanks
Yes mmb-c.. PG is Propylene Gycol..

You would need PG, VG and flavour concentrates.. I would suggest reading about making e-liquid online first.. and dissolve the product in PG before adding VG..

PG > MMB-C > Flavour concentrate > VG

You will want at least 60% PG.. (flavour concentrates are PG based so that can count towards the 60%).
Thanks tails il look up Eliquid first

Can you give me a heads up where I should get the Eliquid vg/pg from thanks
I think I will have to start charging you for advice.. LOL.

Search Lubrisolve..
Haha I like this guy ?
(11-10-2016, 11:14 AM)Tails Wrote: Very true.. though myself and others used drippers and sub tanks on 2mg per 1ml juice (MMB).. very very strong though.. we were selling 100ml bottles for £200 up until the ban.

So a 100ml bottle with 2mg per ml has 200mg of the cannabinoid in it. A gram of MDMB-CHMICA cost me £12 in December 2015 - that's retail, with no discount for volume - one fifth of £12 is £2.40. Research chemicals were typically marked up to about 10x the purchase price, so buying in bulk at wholesale rates means you must have been paying about 24p for the active ingredient in every unit and the entire thing with e-liquid base, label, flavouring and bottle must have surely been no more than £1 or so.

£199 mark up over your unit cost is ridiculous. Even without buying anything in bulk I could have made this for £2.40 (cannabinoid) + 60p (100ml e-liquid base) + 40p (bottle) + 10p (sticker on the bottle and use of pen) = £3.50.

I'm sure I gave you some advice about making your own c-liquids at some point prior to the ban, which I understood to be advice from one individual to another around personal use. Maybe it was and your product came later. How much did you make off my advice anyway? It's not like it was offered with any expectation of payment and we can't control what uses our advice is put to, but have you even donated to the forum? There's no obligation, but there's something a little less than classy about using advice from a harm reduction forum to rip off RC users and then slyly tell us about it as if I wouldn't notice.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter