• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Has anyone ever researched on mixing -phenidates and cocaine ?
Question 
Hello everyone,

First of all, if this post breaks the forum rules please delete it immediately. I'm merely asking for results of past researches some may have made, but as an illegal substance is involved i don't know.
Second, i used the search engine but nothing came up ; as it is pretty complex (didn't say "difficult to use") i may perfectly have missed something.

Now onto the question, it's all in the title :

Has anyone researched the interactions and potential hazards associated with concomitant use of cocaine and -phenidate derivatives, especially IPPD and 4F-MPH ? If so, would you be kind enough to share the results ?
Or does anyone know where i could find scientific papers about this kind of combination ?

Thanks in advance,

One Love
I have researched, sorry on 2% will update when on charge.

Brief, underwhelming but some interesting combos to be made.

Sorry battery is low

Regards
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
(22-01-2017, 04:39 PM)Sks3 Wrote: Not sure why anybody would combo the said illegal with anything else especially that shit mentioned and if u must mix perhaps sparingly aslong green or alchol. Neither I'd recommend. That's me , you can do what ever you want to do.

Ok this is why i asked, to get opinions, so thanks for giving yours :-)
Not sure either as to why mixing these drugs, but it has already been made and i wanted to know if there was any potential hazard. As for the substances, this is not what i would do but these two were identified in recently sold street coke.

(If it was me, i would rather take a good rail of C, then another of 4-FA in the same nostril to enjoy the buzz without the pain Snort )
What ever floats ya boat I suppose , sounds great
I have
When I mixed EPH and coke, the blood vessels in my head started throbbing. This is usually a bad sign. It was very fun though. Careful....

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter