• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hard Dance
My friend showed me this music a while back when I was high on AMT and my initial reply was "this is like sex to my ears". Got hooked ever since

This is probably the best set on youtube
Yoda "HUFF JENK YOU MUST. ALL DAY ERRYDAY." - Yoda
Hard dance/hard house, hell yeah this is the music that get played when I'm welding up old rusty cars for fun Rolleyes

Andy Farley, Steve Blake, Karim and Lisa Lashes would be a great night!

Though Hard dance for a night out is perfect, tripping at home has to be psy trance.
My concerns under the coming NPS ban.....Will be dark chocolate Hob nobs be safe? Will I need the Dark chocolate web?
Mostly are our brains safe under the misuse of drus act as of our natural brains DMT content, manufacturing of an  class A = BAD.

Metal is my main thing music wise, but I love a bit of hard house now and again!  I'm off to Xstatic later this month for the second year running  excited
Word I'll be going to alot of festies this year. Going to see bassnectar again @ moonrise festival.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(11-06-2015, 05:13 PM)MrBooks Wrote: Hard dance/hard house, hell yeah this is the music that get played when I'm welding up old rusty cars for fun  Rolleyes

Andy Farley, Steve Blake, Karim and Lisa Lashes would be a great night!

Though Hard dance for a night out is perfect, tripping at home has to be psy trance.
I do love me some psytrance for when tripping, especially new hi-tech stuff. But hard dance is good for when you have no more energy to trip, and for even when sober thumbup
Fresh
http://youtu.be/MMsM1FPkn_o

Great stuff for rolling;)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter