• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Getting out of drugs.
Finally CW got my payment, they will post it out tomorow, so I hope to get my order end of week to start my taper.
Hope customs will be to drunk to look at my big package ahaha.. I got seized one time with no consequence, another time the box was openend and ducktaped... fuck'ng idiots..everything was still inside.

By the was, as I know I'm getting completely out of drugs soon, I ran into a binge...
For these last 4 days I consumed much alcohol ( lots of beers, whiskey, vodka...) much benzos, and opioids.
I felt great, I still fell great,  lol
I know I will be depressed and aggressive these next few days, but I think it will be ok, it passes out quickly while smoking and focusing on something (even if may be somewhat painful), will do more sport again, and yes @Foyler , I look for old music I liked in the past, I brings me good and calming memories :) , will also install my drum, I was a drummer for years, and since I don't play anymore it's like I switched from weed to ->various other things; it may help me to recover serenity.

I know mixing CNS depressants aren't good, but I've already done harder.. and I drink coffee to keep me somehow alert ( and yes..some Bk- 2CB ).

I' m going to use the rest of my stash before diclaz to come.
So I won't be tempted to take them.

Now little question to benzos/opioids users, do you find that clonazolam in moderate dose ( 1 - 2 mg works fine with a bit of tolerance, no tolerance 1 mg works to) is a bit motivating?
The "feeling good" , "everything is Ok" is enhanced without the increased hypnotic effect I would get with diazepam/lorazepam + brown.
I would normally been in that state "I don't care, I don't need to do anything right now" chasing the dragoon.
But I was mostly motivated to do lots of thinks (but actually didn't much).

In another-way , I also tried the flubromazolam ( I hadn't taken it for a while, >10 days), took 0.25 mg (as I usually feel it after an hour), took 0.25 mg again, one hour later, and smoked a bit of brown sugar..
Took 0.25 mg again one hour later ( I would be really impared with this dosage! but I was OK, tolerance!?).
After the initial "hypnotic quick" lasting for 2-3 hours, it was followed by a nice and warmth sedation, totally free of anxiety, happy to be there, in front of the sun reading a book (wasn't always easy to focus).
All over that time (from waking up till now), I smked (good) weed, somekind  of nice sativa high, haze-like.
Then decided to take a bit more brown and chill out in the garden.
MAN! It was like 4x the strength than expected!

I don't want to make apology for any kind of drugs, benzos are shit, brown is shit, the only nice one could be weed.

So in conclusion:

->opiate and clonazolam : no big increased sedation, upflifting mood and motivation to do thinks.

->opiate and flubromazolam: high increase in sedating effect, followed by "mellow mood" / opiate's effects increase in general.

IF A MODERATOR FEELS IT DOESN'T FOLLOWS THE SITE RULE; PLEASE DELETE THIS.

This is intended for arm reduction, many people (opiates users) use other CNS depressants, but please be careful with these -lam versions, especially the flubromazolam!
Do not take it while on opioid or at the lower dose possible.

I never got such an increasing effect, so take care, it's not like alprazolam/lorazepam.

Do other get stimulating effect with clonaz and increased OP's effect with flu-lam?

Many thanks folks!

magick edited 02-07-2015 07:03 PM this post because:

On the contrary, the moderators will strongly affirm the advice NOT to combine opiates/opioids (even the milder ones) with other CNS depressants, including benzodiazepenes (in general) and alcohol in any significant volume.

We might, however, point out the discrepancies between this post and the beginning of this thread, and that if your intention is to get off drugs, you may do well to avoid such combinations yourself. Don't become another statistic, forums like this sometimes lose valued contributors like yourself to preventable accidents like this, which is considerably more distressing than you might realise.

If this seems an extreme or scare-mongering response, kindly also consider that "brown" varies widely in potency from one batch to the next, and can sometimes cause inadvertent overdoses on its own. Consider that clonazolam, on its own, has caused blackouts for a number of users. Consider that flubromazolam is known for tolerance and can provoke higher doses of other benzos. You may have got away with it as a tolerant user, but beware, a stronger batch of "brown", a reduced tolerance after a period of sobriety or some variable pellets could be (and sometimes is) enough to make precisely the difference of whether we hear from someone again, or not.

Freedom is something you have to fight for, or it slowly leaves humanity'soul. 
That is insanity, no way would I mix benzos and opiates, never mind all that alcohol as well. Not many combos I wouldn't do but you've nailed number 1 bud.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
i remember before i researched RC codiene and diazepam would smack me out for a while. Definatley wouldnt mix any opiates and benzos with the knowledge i have especially not these potent 'olams deathwish right there in my eyes
"This is intended for arm reduction"

I don't know what kind of messed up plastic surgeon agreed to this but that sounds menacing ;)

Good luck getting off the drugs :) Make a plan and stick to it... set yourself reasonable goals and fill your drug taking time with more productive activities. And listen to the mods, that kind of combination is quite reckless and is all it takes is a stronger batch than you're used to. Stay safe man :)
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
Hi, sorry I shouldn't have post that..
I meant "arm reduction" especially because these 2 -lam benzo had not the expected effect..
We know it's bad to mix CNS depressant drugs, I didn't took that much but you are right I may better had not to mix them.
I posted it because even if it's bad, some people do take many CNS depressant drugs to get a stronger hit, and for those people it may be safe to point out that these 2 benzos don't combine well with H; they won't get expected effects.
They are strong and unpredictable.
I'm aware it's not safe, but it's the dose that makes the poison, I did not intend to kill myself.
You missed my point mate it was just a joke cause you had a typo that made it sound like you were havin your arms surgically reduced in length lol! Weren't lecturing you at all, just telling you to stay safe :)

Definatley not judging, I knock back benzos and alcohol all the time. Have no interest in opiates strangely enough. Never been tempted to try them. Have a cupboard full of prescription codeine tramadol fentanyl etc (not mine), don't appeal to me for some reason.
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
Last time this night, because it starts tomorrow.

I will get my package and start my taper, I already (mostly) left clonazolam..just got lorazepam .
Will report back.
All good to you.
Best wishes with your taper, and hopefully towards ongoing abstinence. Do keep in touch, there is plenty of moral support available here. We would also encourage you to access any professional support (psychological or pharmaceutical) that may be available, and not to shy away from consulting a doctor if it proves difficult to manage. Best of luck.
(06-07-2015, 01:39 AM)magick Wrote: Best wishes with your taper, and hopefully towards ongoing abstinence. Do keep in touch, there is plenty of moral support available here. We would also encourage you to access any professional support (psychological or pharmaceutical) that may be available, and not to shy away from consulting a doctor if it proves difficult to manage. Best of luck.

Hi, many thanks!
First day, I tried to take nothing as long as possible, but middle/end of the day I had to take a quarter of a clonaz pill, (0.125 mg) followed by quarter of a lorazepam pill ( 0.625 mg) not a big dose, but I wasn't in a good mood all the day, anxious and worrying about my order (but it's ok, it was longer than expected but "it's on the way").
I felt better for a time but had to go outside taking the dog for a walk, I felt nervous and took approx 0.5 - 0.8 mg etizolam ( this PG solution wasn't accurately done! but low dosed (1 to 1.5 mg / ml).
Now it's all good, I'm calm and chilling with weed watching a movie, but I failed completely my goal ( I planed not to take any benzo till end of the day or anything else); it's going to be harder than what I was awaiting.
I'm not glad I also took a really tinny amount of brown in evening, I thought I would avoid taking benzo, as I would be a bit calmed down, and my anxiety may have been better.. but doesn't worked good and I didn't wanted to take more ( I already blame myself because I touched it again..).
I may get my order tomorrow or the day after ( I hope so, it was 2 days in UK "international exchange", don't wan't customs to look inside my order...not now!).

Edit: yesterday  I took almost no benzo, really lower than usual.
Today as time was going, I felt more and more depressed ( I was before I started taking benzos, but I was fine during my treatment).

I will post back when I get some good news, for now I feel disappointed..

All good mates
Lorazepam is known for intra-dose withdrawals owing to the short to intermediate half-life, as to some extent are etizolam and clonazolam, so don't beat yourself up about it too much.

I don't know what you've already ordered, many people find it more tolerable to switch gradually to a longer acting benzo at a roughly equivalent dose, reducing the frequency of dosing to once at night, and then reducing the dosage slowly from there. If you have something suitable on the way, which I assume you do, life will get easier on a slower taper. Hang in there and don't cut too hard and fast, especially from the short acting ones. Well done for taking the first step, be pleased for that...

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter